The GE CRITIKON SOFT-CUF Blood Pressure Cuff with 2-Tube DINACLICK Connector Assortment Pack includes multiple different cuff sizes. SOFT-CUF blood pressure cuffs are designed with soft, absorbent material with rounded corners for maximizing patient comfort during extended stays at the hospital. These cuffs are ideal for patients with longer term stays or for protocols where the cuff travels with the patient through their total length of time in the hospital. They can be cleaned and reused on multiple patients, but are priced economically so they can be disposed of after a single patient use, helping to prevent infections.
GE CRITIKON SOFT-CUF Blood Pressure Cuff with 2-Tube DINACLICK Connector Assortment Pack Features
- Limited reuse, yet economical enough for pairing with a single patient throughout their hospital stay to help with infection control efforts.
- Soft, absorbent material is not made with DEHP or natural rubber latex to enhance patient safety.
- Designed with rounded corners for patient comfort.
- Designed and clinically validated for performance accuracy to help you make well-informed decisions.
- DINACLICK connector meets international standards and helps prevent misconnections to luer fittings.
- Easy-to-use, fast DINACLICK connector enables nurses to link the cuff to the monitor faster than other dual tube connectors.
- A full range of cuff sizes are available, from neonate, pediatric, adult, and thigh, ensuring that the measurement you receive is from proper fit.
- Compliant with AAMI and AHA NIBP cuff sizing standards for prompt, correct sizing.
- A full range of adapters and connectors and a variety of manual devices, including wall manometers and hand-held gauges, enabling a universal connection system throughout the facility.
GE CRITIKON SOFT-CUF Blood Pressure Cuff with 2-Tube DINACLICK Connector Assortment Pack Configurations
- #2059303-006: 1 Small Adult, 1 Adult, 1 Large Adult, 1 RADIAL-CUF (4/Case).
- #2059303-001: 5 Small Adult, 10 Adult, 5 Large Adult (20/Case).
- #2059303-003: 3 Small Adult, 7 Adult, 3 Adult Long, 3 Large Adult, 4 Forearm RADIAL-CUFs (20/Case).
- #2059303-002: 6 Infant, 10 Child, 4 Small Adult (20/Case).
- #2059303-004: 2 Infant, 2 Child, 2 Small Adult, 6 Adult, 2 Adult Long, 2 Large Adult, 2 Forearm RADIAL-CUFs, 2 Thigh (20/Case).