TECHNOLAS Bausch & Lomb Orbscan IIz Topographer with Warranty & Win 7 Ultimate Quad Core
- This is the most current "Technolas" Orbscan IIz you can find. It's been very lightly used and the unit looks to be operating perfectly. It, also, has the newer revised computer software.
- Includes full warranty
- Fully refurbished with upgraded 3.12 Z Software; including cart and desk
- Most popular Topographer on market
- Has been the Gold Standard for quite some time
- Newer current version that was manufactured by Technolas (2011+ model)
- If you are looking for the newest possible Orbscan IIz, this is it!
Quad Core Processor
Windows 7 Ultimate
250GB+ SSD Hard Drive
New keyboard, mouse, and printer
With us, you can take advantage of the best pricing available along with the best possible service.
Each unit we buy is calibrated and inspected thoroughly prior to reselling and shipment.
For our U.S. clients, we offer training, installation, and delivery.
We have the capabilities to ship internationally and have experience shipping to over 100 countries around the world; and we are more than capable of providing remote support.
Bausch & Lomb's Orbscan IIz is a fully integrated multi-dimensional diagnostic system that elevates diagnostics beyond mere topography. Unlike current topography systems which scan the surface of the eye at standard points, the Orbscan IIz acquires over 9000 data points in 1.5 seconds to meticulously map the entire corneal surface (11 mm) and analyze elevation and curvature measurements on both the anterior and posterior surfaces of the cornea.
Acquires over 9000 data points in 1.5 seconds
Analyzes elevation and curvature measurements on both anterior and posterior surfaces of the cornea
Capable of detecting and analyzing posterior corneal abnormalities where corneal anomalies first appear
Features dynamic, Windows-based platform designed to integrate continuing advances via upgradable software
Customizable quad maps show any combination of measurements in one convenient format
Slit scanning technology combined with an advanced placido disc system
Anterior corneal elevation and curvature
Posterior corneal elevation and curvature
Full corneal pachymetry
Pupil size (mesopic)
Anterior chamber depth
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.