Allied Healthcare AHP300 Transport Ventilator - Yellow
Part Number: AHP300
- Allied AHP300 Transport Ventilator - Yellow
- Oxygen Hose
- Shoulder Strap
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- (Pressure or Volume) A/CMV
- (Pressure or Volume) SIMV
- Bi-Level Support (PS+CPAP)
- Non-Invasive Ventilation (available in all modes)
- 5 Programmable Quick Start Presets
- Broad Featured Capability - Invasive and non-invasive support for infant (5kg and up) to adult patients, with a flexible array of ventilation options including Pressure Control/Volume Control ventilation, SIMV/Assist Control spontaneous breath support, and stand-alone CPAP/BiLevel support.
- Quick Start - Programmable presets to quickly recall per-determined ventilation protocols.
- Custom Modes - 3 additional programmable custom modes that are available for quick recall.
- Oxygen Conserve - Allows the use of up to 10 LPM of oxygen at 3 to 40 psi through the DISS port or up to 10 LPM of oxygen at less than 10 psi through the low pressure barb fitting for use with oxygen concentrator.
- Long Battery Life - Up to hours on internal battery, with auxiliary battery capability for up to 21 hours of battery life.
Multi-Environment Capability - Rugged shock and vibration resistance, and IPX22 water resistance.
- Low Cost of Ownership - Simple preventative maintenance schedule along with low-cost battery and repair parts result in significant savings and lower cost of ownership than other broad-featured ventilators.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the . Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
We accept many forms of payment:
- American Express
Tenemos comunicacin en espaol si necesita ayuda para un mejor servicio
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.