GE LOGIQ e 2011 Ultrasound with 2 Probes and Cart
Amazing accuracy and immediate information help you excel in providing patient care. The LOGIQ* e high-resolution image quality gives you the information you need to help make quick decisions with confidence.
Its versatility, compact profile, precision tools and easy-to-use platform make the LOGIQ e well-suited for point-of-care imaging for musculoskeletal, rheumatology, interventional, anesthesia and pain management, emergency and critical care.
- The LOGIQ e now features a 20% improvement in contrast ratio as compared to previous generations.
- Get high-resolution soft tissue imaging.
- Innovative B-steer + needle recognition easily tracks the needle at various angles and depths.
- Tissue differentiation helps you detect subtle changes in anatomy, minimal amounts of fluid, and small structures.
- AutoClarity suite provides easy image optimization at the touch of a button.
- L8-18i-RS transducer offers flexibility.
- Small size transducer is designed for pediatrics and small anatomy.
- B-color provides easy differentiation between soft tissue and fascial planes or interfaces.
- Select color tints to apply to the grayscale image.
- Manipulate stored images, add annotations, measure and optimize images - even after the procedure.
- Suitable for deep dive understanding and image refinement after image acquisition.
- See up to 60 cm for ligaments, tendons, and muscles in long axis for additional anatomy in one view.
- Applications: Vascular, OB/GYN, abdominal, MSK, veterinary, urology, small parts, emergency.
- Imaging Modes: B-mode, M-mode, color doppler, power doppler, PW doppler, freehand 3D (easy 3D).
- Angio tissue harmonics.
- DICOM software.
- LOGIQView: Offers panoramic imaging.
- CrossXbeam: Helps you clearly see anatomical detail.
- 15" color LCD monitor.
- One probe port.
- Backlit keyboard.
- Integrated speakers.
- ATO (Automatic Tissue Optimization).
- Raw Data Processing: Offers enhanced flexibility.
- On-board patient data management.
- Advanced Image Compare: Simultaneous split screen lets you compare saved reference images to real-time scanning images.
- Image archiving.
- CINE loop.
- 80 GB HD.
- Two USB ports.
- Wireless LAN image transfer.
- Lithium-ion battery.
- 4C-RS Convex Probe [2-5.5MHz]
- 12L-RS Linear Probe [5-13MHz]
- Ultrasound Gel
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.