Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Used
Type: Urological Instrument
This listing is for a
Storz 27026U Sheath with Obturator Urological Instrument
Inquire if you'd like additional pictures!!
· All sales are final.
· Please ask all of yourquestions in advance of purchase.
· This item is untested
· If you have anyquestions or need more pictures, just email or call us at. Thanks
“The sale of this item may be subject toregulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and localregulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are anauthorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verifyyour status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of theitem."
· ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUEWITHIN 3 DAYS OF sale ENDING OR YOUR ORDER MAY BE CANCELLED.
· Credit Card (Visa,MasterCard, Discover, & American Express)
· ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPEDONCE FUNDS HAVE CLEARED.
· Our normal handling timeis 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after funds have cleared.
· Items are shipped viaFedex Ground Service. If you require faster shipping, overnight, 2ndDay, and 3rd Day services are available (Please email us for a shipping quote).
· For all internationalshipments, customers are responsible for Taxes and Duties in their country.
· Please indicate phonenumber on all correspondence so that we can include it with the shipping label.
· We are happy to combineshipping for multiple items.
· Shipping and handling ispaid by the buyer.
· We do not offer awarranty on our products.
· All products are sold,as-is, we disclaim any and all IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTY OFMERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
· Please read the listingin full before purchasing.
· Please do not hesitateto contact us with any questions.
· We do not acceptreturns.
· If you have anyquestions about this item, please feel free to or call us at.
· We will respond to emails within 24 hoursexcluding holidays and weekends. If youdo not receive a response, please check your email filters to see if our returnemail was rejected.