The Allied Healthcare AutoVent 4000 Series Transport Ventilator is the next generation in state-of-the-art emergency transport ventilators.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The AutoVent 4000 Series Transport Ventilator is pneumatically powered with a manual breath button and anti-breath stacking that's standard for all configurations. Each model is equipped with settings for measuring Breaths Per Minute, Inspiratory Time, Tidal Volume, and Airway Pressure Relief. Each unit is also equipped with a color-coded manometer gauge and a series of alarms for patient safety and device performance.
The AutoVent 4000 series now can deliver CPAP and emergency ventilation in one compact unit. Customers have the choice of the base unit, along with additional options of integrated CPAP, electronic alarms, or an air mix mode.
See "Configurations" to learn more about purchase options.
FeaturesAllied Healthcare AutoVent 4000 Series Transport Ventilator Features
- Capable of providing ventilation and CPAP in one unit.
- All configurations are available with CPAP, air mix mode, or an electronic alarm package.
- Air mix mode provides 65% O2 concentration to lengthen cylinder life on long transports.
- Pneumatically powered.
SpecificationsAllied Healthcare AutoVent 4000 Series Transport Ventilator Specifications
- Safety Pressure Relief: Adjustable from 20 to 80 cm H20 +/-10%.
- Oxygen Inlet Filter: 65 micron sintered bronze.
- Burst Pressure: 250 psig minimum.
- Gas Supply Pressure: 40.6 to 87.0 psi oxygen DISS.
- Inspiratory Time: +/-10%.
- Low Source Gas Alarm: Activates at 275 to 262 kPa (40 to 38 psi) source pressure.
- Gauge: 0 - 100cm H2O (accuracy +/-2% of reading).
- Leakage: Designed so that oxygen is not allowed to leak through any seals or fittings.
- Inspiratory and Expiratory Resistance: 5 cm H2O maximum.
- Inadvertent PEEP: â€šÃ¢Â§ 2 cm H2O.
- Inadvertent Continuing Expiratory Pressure: â€šÃ¢Â§ 2 cm H2O.
- Dead Space:+/- 5.5% of minimum tidal volume.
- Peak Inspiratory Flow:100 lpm for 2 seconds.
- Pressure for Initiation of Breath: -2 cm H2O maximum.
- Oxygen Concentration: 100% or 65% with mixing.
- Electronic Alarm Battery Life: Greater than 40 hours at room temperature (Low Battery Alarm).
- Alarm Sound Level: Greater than 60 decibels.
ConfigurationDimensionsWeightWeight with CPAPL760 AutoVent40002.9" x 9.6" x 6.5" (7.4 cm x 24 cm x 16.5 cm)3.7 lb (1.68 kg)5.2 lb (2.36 kg)L761 AutoVent4000 with Air Max Mode2.9" x 9.6" x 6.5" (7.4 cm x 24 cm x 16.5 cm).4.2 lb (1.91 kg)5.7 lb (2.6 kg)L762 AutoVent 4000 with Air Mix Mode and Electronic Alarm Package2.9" x 9.6" x 8.0" (7.4 cm x 24 cm x 20.3 cm)4.9 lb (2.22 kg)6.4 lb (2.9 kg)L763 AutoVent 4000 with Electronic Alarm Package2.9" x 9.6" x 8.0" (7.4 cm x 24 cm x 20.3 cm)4.4 lb (2 kg)5.9 lb (2.68 kg)
Breaths Per MinuteTidal VolumeInspiratory TimeAccuracy+/- 10%+/- 10% with 100% oxygen+/- 10%Range 11 second inspiratory time = 0 to 30 BPM1 second inspiratory time = 200 ml to 600 mln/aRange 22 second inspiratory time = 0 to 20 BPM2 second inspiratory time = 400 ml to 1200 mln/a
Electronic Alarm Packages (Optional)RangeAccuracyHigh Airway Pressure Alarm15 to 80 cm H2O15%Low Airway Pressure Alarm0 to 30 cm H2O15%ConfigurationsAllied Healthcare AutoVent 4000 Series Transport Ventilator ConfigurationsConfigurationItems Included#L760AutoVent 4000#L760CPAPAutoVent 4000 with CPAP#L761AutoVent 4000 with Air Mix Mode#L761CPAPAutoVent 4000 with Air Mix Mode and CPAP#L762AutoVent 4000 with Air Mix Mode & Electronic Arm Package#L762CPAPAutoVent 4000 with Air Mix Mode, ELectronic Arm Package, and CPAP.#L763AutoVent 4000 with Electronic Arm Package#L763CPAPAutoVent 4000 with Electronic Arm Package and CPAPAccessoriesAllied Healthcare AutoVent 4000 Series Transport Ventilator Accessories
The Allied Healthcare AutoVent 4000 Series Transport Ventilator is commonly purchased with:
- Ventilator circuit (10 / case).
- Oxygen hose, 6" with DISS fittings.
- Oxygen Regulator.
- Internal Air Filter (3 / package).
- CPAP Ventilator Circuit (6 / package).
LiteratureAllied Healthcare AutoVent 4000 Series Transport Ventilator Literature
Allied Healthcare AutoVent 4000 Ventilator Brochure
Allied Healthcare AutoVent 4000 Ventilator with CPAP Instruction Manual Brochure