Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Model: Bipap Vision # 582059
BiPAP Vision Ventilatory Support System - Preowned In Good Condition
The BiPAP Vision features a centrifugal blower to generate airflow, as well as hardware and software platforms that can be upgraded with an oxygen module and additional patient alarms. The system operates in the Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP), Pressure Support (S/T), and optional Proportional Assist Ventilation/Timed (PAV/T) modes.
· Digital Auto-Trak sensitivity automatically adapts to changing leaks on a breath-by-breath basis, allowing the patient’s mask to be fit for comfort
rather than a perfect seal.
· The integrated display screen displays real-time graphics in waveform or bar scale format to assist with ventilator management.
· CPAP and S/T modes are available for maintaining airway patency and providing pressure support ventilation.
· Oxygen control allows 21–100% concentrations from without attaching auxiliary oxygen to the mask
· Pressure regulation at the mask ensures accurate therapy for the patient.
· The alarm module provides a complete range of alarms that are designed with mask ventilation in mind, minimizing nuisance alarms caused by