Combining Millipore Elix electrodeionization technology with the most advanced purification technologies (Progard™ pretreatment, advanced reverse osmosis, 254nm UV lamp), the Elix Advantage system uses potable tap water as feed. The pure water produced by the system meets the most rigorous standards of regulatory bodies around the globe.
Ergonomic E-POD™ units for flexible water delivery :
Up to three E-POD units per system can be installed at convenient locations in your lab, letting you benefit from efficient and reliable pressurized pure water delivery, with manual or volumetric dispensing.
Save time and money; benefit from lower running costs and reduced maintenance :
- Produce up to 350L per day
- No polishing pack needed for pure water production
- No need for an anti-scaling cartridge upstream of the Elix module
- No extra softeners required
Peace of mind, ease of use :
- Consistent water quality, with resistivity measurements displayed on the main unit's graphic display
- Continuous electrical recharging of exchange resins elilminates variations due to exhaustion of resins common to chemically regenerated units
- High resistance to scaling ensures high Elix module reliability
- All-in-one pretreatment pack
- UV lamp maintains low bacteria levels
- Unit performs self-maintenance of reverse osmosis membrane
- Provides pure water for compliance with industry standards
Planet-friendly, clean technology :
- Uses electricity rather than harsh chemicals to regenerate resins and remove ions
- Minimal use of disposable purification cartridges limits waste
- Low electricity consumption
- High water recovery minimizes tap water waste
- Data on system operation and performance appear on the main unit's display
Information at your fingertips :
Daily output data appear on the E-POD screen: water quality, system status, tank level, maintenance messages, water dispensing information.
Adapability to meet your needs :
- Compact unit can be installed on the wall or under a sink, saving valuable bench space
- Modular design adapts to changing demands in your lab: up to three E-POD units can be added
- Choice of two dispensing flowrates and manual or automatic dispensing modes
Reagent and buffer preparation, microbiology media preparation, histology applications, purified water for pharmaceutical applications (according to United States, Japanese, and European Pharmacopeias), and feed for laboratory equipment (washing machines, clinical analyzers, stability chambers, humidifiers, autoclaves, and weatherometers)
Certifications/Compliance : ASTM D1193, ISO 3696
Depth : 18.8 in or 48cm
Daily Output : 350L
Product Water Type : Type 2
Total Organic Carbon : Less than 30
For use with (Applications) : Reagent and buffer preparation, microbiology media preparation, feed for laboratory equipment.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."