Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: X-Ray Service Tools
Model: PEHAMED DENSONORM 21
These are new units for processor quality control.
The Densonorm 21 ECO is a combination of a sensitometer and a densitometer for quality control of x-ray film processing and c hecking of test phantom films. The accuracy and easy handling of this unit make the Densonorm 21 ECO an indespensable tool for radiologists, hospitals, physicists and service personnel.
* Sensitometer/densitometer two parts in one compact unit.
* Microprocessor controlled
* Middle of film D'opt measurement up to film size 14"x17"
* Dimensions 9.5"x3.5"x7.5"
* Wwight 2.2 lbs
* Power supply 9.5 volts or optional power adapter
* 21 Density steps with incrase D 0.15 from step to step
* Green color peak wavelength 510 nm
* Blue color peak wavelenght 460 nm
* Evenness exposure of one step is less than D 0.01
* Repeatability is better than +/- 0.02 lg e
* Time stability is better than +/- 0.02 log e
* Exposure time according to DIN Norm 6868/55
* Mark on film for green and blue exposure
Features of Point Densitometer
* Immediate on
* Density point measurements with measure arm.
* Length of measure arm is 8" (20cm)
* Measure results on LCD display
* Calibration possible with included calibration film
* Own light source
* Measuring rang is D 0.00 - 4.50
* Measuring accuracy is +/- 0.01
* Temperature operating range is 59F to 95F (15C to 35C)
* Measure point is 3mm diameter
* stability is +/- 0.01