Unfortunately this auction is closed, but read on for more options:
Use the search box or links above to find what you're looking for. If you are a healthcare provider and would like to purchase an item like this, please consider submitting a RFP at no cost, or check out these related items:
DirectRaydirect-to-digital X-ray image capture system
* Digital detector array with full field, 14 x 17 inch/34 x 42 cm active image area
* 139 µm detector element pitch
* Amorphous selenium semiconductor X-ray absorber coating over thin-film transistor detector element matrix
* 3.6 cycles/mm detector Nyquist frequency
* Exposure factors available equivalent up to 400 speed screen-film systems
* Detail equivalent to highresolution screen-film systems
* Wide dynamic range 14-bit data captures; 12-bit output to PACS and film printers
DirectRay Operator Console
The Operator Console interfaces with the DirectRay Detector Array and the X-ray exposure equipment, while providing upstream and downstream connectivity to acquire and transmit patient, exam, and image data in digital format.
* U-arm linked X-ray tube and Bucky
* Vertical travel: 43 inches/109cm
* Horizontal beam height, to floor: 20-63 inches, 51-160 cm
* Arm rotation: 180 cm
* Digital SID display
* Electromechanical positioning brakes
* Automatic collimation with manual override
* Bucky tilt:
* Bucky rotation for portrait and landscape array orientation
* Removable 10:1 grid
* 400,000 heat unit X-ray tube
* 0.6/1.2 mm focal spots
* Optional bracket provides 18" clearance from wall, allowing stretcher-based chest exams
* Optional patient grip
X-ray generator system
* 80 kW high frequency output
* 1000 mA @ 80 kVP
* 800 mA @ 100 kVP
* 500 mA @ 150 kVP
* 40 - 150 kVP
* 25 - 1000 mA
* Generator control integrated into DirectRay Operator Console
* Anatomically programmed radiography (APR) and automatic exposure control (AEC)
* Two-point and three-point manual techniques and manual APR/AEC override capabilities
* Dual speed starter
* Line voltage range 10%
* 400 VAC, 480 VAC, 3 phase
Patient support device
* 300 lb/136 kg weight capacity
* Polycarbonate/plexiglass table top
* Width: 24 inches/61 cm
* Length: 78 inches/199 cm
* Height: 30 inches/77 cm
Specially designed for ambulatory and outpatient general radiography exams.
The Hologic RADEX General Radiographic System is a direct-to-digital,
fully integrated, imaging system for general purpose outpatient radiology. It utilizes a single digital detector to perform a wide variety of general radiography procedures, replacing both the wall
and table Bucky in a conventional radiographic room. The system is designed
for ambulatory patients providing high throughput, excellent image quality, and long-term reliability.
Built to optimize DirectRay direct-to-digital image technology DirectRay technology directly captures and converts X-ray photons into a digital image, with no intermediate steps to compromise image quality.
The RADEX system consists of five major components:
* DirectRayX-ray image capture system
* DirectRay Operator Console
* Wall-mounted U-arm* X-ray generator
* Radiographic table
The equipment is operational, but not in clinical use. I purchased a clinic with this system included. I was told it works but don't have power to try it out.
Buyer pays shipping.
Interested in buying this equipment?
This is a DOTmed Private Sale and in order to purchase this item you must contact a DOTmed Gold Service Dealer to make buying arrangements. The Gold Service dealer will help you with the logistics of this transaction and will serve as your Seller for this item. Each Gold Service Dealer has been approved by DOTmed and will strive to make your transaction as simple and easy as possible.
To contact all relevant Gold Service Dealers regarding this piece of equipment, please follow this link.
To learn more about the DOTmed Gold Service Dealers program, click here.