Alex Riggs

(26)
(6)
(21)

Semih Gunduz

Alex Riggs

July 03, 2017 09:32

Hello Dotmed users,
Please be aware of Alex Riggs that he tries to order goods with unauthorized credit cards and ask to charge also shipping costs and use his designated shipping company so if the charges goes through collect the item and shipping money.
he claims he is from Norfolk islands so shipping is high!

his full info as follow:

Alex Riggs
CEO
ALEX RIGGS SUPPLY LTD.
5278 New Jupiter Rd,
Kingston NSW 2899
Norfolk Island
+1(612) 440-6904

regards,

Semih Gunduz

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(7)
(1)
(51)

Keith Rubenstein

re: Alex Riggs

July 03, 2017 08:09

Thanks for posting. This fellow wanted to buy " GE Logiq e and 2 other machines. Knew nothing about ultrasound and insisted on paying via cc. When we told him the cost was 110k for a laptop he thought it was just fine. A waste of time. Sorry he potentially scammed you.

(4)

(5)

Brent Zerby

July 06, 2017 02:01

Alex Riggs is not his real name. I got scammed by the same guy or group of people using the same method but he went by Michael Ott. BE AWARE OF ANYBODY TRYING TO GET YOU TO PAY SHIPPING TO SOME REMOTE AREA. IT IS PROBABLY THE SAME GUY OR GROUP OF GUYS. I have already turned him in to the FBI and Secret Service who handle credit card fraud but done't expect it to go anywhere.

(1)

(1)

Chris James

July 14, 2017 12:59

He is currently trying to buy some Ophthalmic lenses from me. Thank you VERY much for posting!!

Advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED