Attempted Scam - Beware Khalid Muhammad Tradings Llc - Honest & Dishonest Dealings Forum

Over 400 Total Lots Up For Auction at Two Locations - NJ 05/24, CA 05/28

ATTEMPTED SCAM - BEWARE KHALID MUHAMMAD TRADINGS LLC

(6)
(10)
(40)

Matt McRoberts

ATTEMPTED SCAM - BEWARE KHALID MUHAMMAD TRADINGS LLC

January 03, 2018 05:26

DO NOT do any dealings with a person by the name of KHALID MUHAMMAD OR KHALID MUHAMMAD TRADINGS LLC. IT IS A SCAM. He attempted to "purchase" equipment listed by MTM Medical and then supposedly made payment via a stolen check from a company whose bank account was hacked. Then also attempted to wire money from another company that was hacked too! This person is representing themselves as being from the UAE. Sellers beware!

4 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(1)
(1)

Pawel Morawski

re: ATTEMPTED SCAM - BEWARE KHALID MUHAMMAD TRADINGS LLC

March 18, 2019 10:30

Hello,
We confirm - they are scammers / their full details below:
Khalid Muhammad Tradings LLC
Ist Floor. Building # Y1, Office #54,
Airport Road, SAIF Zone
Sharjah,
United Arab Emirate
khalimad222@gmail.com
+9716507288925

Do not deal with them.

1 person liked this

(2)
(1)
(1)

Adam Husser

May 08, 2019 10:21

Received a message from. Appears to be same person
Shahraban Abdullah

Shahraban Abdullah Tradings LLC

Ist Floor. Building # Y1, Office #54, Airport Road, SAIF Zone

Sharjah,

United Arab Emirate

1 person liked this

(15)
(2)
(28)

Michael Batten

August 27, 2020 10:44

Hi Pawel, IOU 1 ,thank you very very much for putting this on dotmed, I nearly was caught by this scammer, he is now using "Khalifa Hamden Tradings LLC" I always check i.d of my buyers now, so I did a google search, which also does close searches and the company name is slighly different, but the address is the same!! it is good practice, for one its good way of getting to know your customers and find out what they buy and why they buy ect

Khalifa Hamden Tradings LLC
1st Floor. Building # Y1, Office #54, Airport Road, SAIF Zone
Sharjah,
United Arab Emirate

(1)

John Fuller

April 07, 2021 10:17

I believe this is the same scam... calling himself Khalid Mohammad and is a Manager at AL Tradings & Construction LLC. He is acting as a broker for a tender for RAS AL KHAIMAH GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY(RAKGPA). The thing is after our due diligence we found both his company and the authority don’t exist. His company website is www.altradingconstruction.com and is a direct copy of another website www.aromacontracting.com. The Authority’s website is www.rakgpa.ae. Websites are elaborate but search for these via a search engine and you can’t find any footprint.
Company listings and government authority listings don’t show anything either.
He is requesting quotations for PPE and COVID related supplies and after quoting he wants company information and proforma invoice stating RAKGPA will award the tender and will pay 100% after contract signing. I guess thats where it goes south but I will never know as our DD paid off.

(1)
(1)

Cengiz Öğütmen

re: re: ATTEMPTED SCAM - BEWARE KHALID MUHAMMAD TRADINGS LLC

April 14, 2021 10:54

yes, faced exactly the same problem,

1 person liked this

(1)

YongJie Su

May 04, 2021 10:07

What was the whole scam story? I had the same experience with this guy. He then requested tender registration and notarization fee. And i found out the address at the RAKGPA site is actually a virtual service office address.

(1)

Manuel Rocha

May 13, 2021 10:06

I did have same problem with this company but with a different contact name. a guy name Zaahid El.Azam, manager of the same company. It looks like these are cyber crimes.

advertisement