> Be Aware of Al Farouk/MONSOUR TRADING L.L.C

Be Aware of Al Farouk/MONSOUR TRADING L.L.C

(9)
(1)
(133)

David Stopak

Be Aware of Al Farouk/MONSOUR TRADING L.L.C

November 19, 2012 04:03

Al Farouk-Monsour Trading L.L.C. of 82, Al Mumtazar Road,Al Zahra St. Sharjah,United Arab Emirates sent an email to A. Imaging Solutions saying he would like to buy our Discovery PET/CT. We sent him a contract as well as our wiring instructions. He sent us a check for more than what the contract was for and luckily our bank saw that the check looked different, our bank contacted us and we let them know to discard the check. Scammers like Al are sending fraud checks for more than the systems amount and then requesting the amount that was overpaid back and keeping your money!

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

Dave Waterman

re: Be Aware of Al Farouk/MONSOUR TRADING L.L.C

November 20, 2012 10:23

A crook behind every bush. Thanks for the heads up. We transfer to a savings account and move it upon availability of funds. Items ship when funds are available.

John Lind

re: Be Aware of Al Farouk/MONSOUR TRADING L.L.C

November 20, 2012 04:40

I have been contacted by the same gentleman. When you required a bank wire, he instead sent a check?

(9)
(1)
(133)

David Stopak

re: re: Be Aware of Al Farouk/MONSOUR TRADING L.L.C

November 20, 2012 06:04

Yes, we sent wiring instructions and he sent a check to our bank for more money then what the system was dicussed. The check they send is a fraud check and then they request there overpaid money back when actually you are just sending your money back to them and they are keeping it. Thats how there little scam is working so be aware of this man.

John Lind

re: re: re: Be Aware of Al Farouk/MONSOUR TRADING L.L.C

November 21, 2012 12:05

Thank you for your help.

John Lind

re: re: re: Be Aware of Al Farouk/MONSOUR TRADING L.L.C

November 21, 2012 12:37

I just visited my bank who made me aware of another concern. Now that he has our bank info, he can print up checks with our numbers on it. I closed my account and opened another, just in case. I really wish there were an another way to do bank wires other than telling them all your bank info, but there is not.

advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2018 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED