Over 700 Oklahoma Auctions End Today - Bid Now
Over 1350 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - CA 08/06, NY 08/12, NY 08/16, NJ Cleansweep 08/17

BEWARE OF MATTHEW LARKINS OWNER OF GLOBAL X-RAY SOLUTIONS

(7)
(4)
(8)

Louie Arabo

BEWARE OF MATTHEW LARKINS OWNER OF GLOBAL X-RAY SOLUTIONS

July 19, 2017 10:18

MATTHEW LARKINS WITH GLOBAL X-RAY SOLUTIONS IS INDIVIDUAL ONE MAN SHOW ORDERED X-RAY TUBE FROM US ON MAY 31, 2017 FOR $3500 AND I ASKED HIM THAT WE NEED A PAYMENT TO PROCESS THE ORDER BUT HE SAID HE IS OUT OF TOWN AND WILL PAY US THE NEXT DAY. I WANTED TO HELP HIM OUT SO HE GETS THE PART TO HIS CUSTOMER BUT HE HAS NOT PAID FOR THE PART YET AND IT'S BEEN 1 1/2 MONTH THAT WE STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE PAYMENT FOR IT YET. WE CALLED HIM, E-MAILED HIM, TEXTED HIM AND WON'T ANSWER OR RETURN OUR MESSAGES.

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(3)
(1)
(2)

Matthew Larkins

re: BEWARE OF MATTHEW LARKINS OWNER OF GLOBAL X-RAY SOLUTIONS

July 20, 2017 03:34

Louie, I'm very sorry that you have recently fallen on financial hardship as you have stated multiple times, but lying about myself and my company will not solve your problems. This statement above is simply not true & serves grounds for legal reprecutions. I strongly suggest that you retract this statement as I have proof that all of what you have stated here is untrue.

My company has contacted you several times regarding this transaction and in no way have you been ignored (as I have documented proof). We have been in constant contact with you from the beginning of this transaction & have continued to stay in contact with you through the current time period. You cannot change the terms of agreements due to your own financial issues. I was working on a service call when this lead came in & due to your financial hardship, I forward this sale to you. I stated very clearly that due to the timeliness that this part was needed, it would need to be shipped out immediately, but that payment would not be rendered to you until the payment was made from the customer. The agreement was that you would be paid once the customer paid, not immediately, within 15 days or 30 days. You have been reminded of this several times, yet continue to demand a different arrangement due to your personal situation. Again I am sorry for this, but defamation of my character and flat out lying about my not contacting you will get you no further ahead. You are very difficult to work with & continuously change the terms of agreements to fit you best at the time. This is the reason for your hardship. I have countless numbers of satisfied customers & your malicious attack at a time when we are mourning the loss of our dear sisters loosing battle with cancer shows your true character. We continued to stay connected with you while tending to her hospice care & funeral arrangements yet you have been relentless to alter agreements due to your own problems. This harrassment will not be tolerated and I again ask that you refrain from anymore untrue statements.

1 person liked this

(7)
(4)
(8)

Louie Arabo

re: re: BEWARE OF MATTHEW LARKINS OWNER OF GLOBAL X-RAY SOLUTIONS

July 25, 2017 12:21

Mr. Matthew Larkins, you can't lie here to make yourself honest. I have proves that everything you have said is not true. I have never given you terms to begin with, non of our invoices says Net 30 or any kind of terms besides Pre-Paid. I was very clear with you that day when you called in to place the order to pay us upfront, I tried to help you so you don't lose your deal with your customer but I even communicated with you by text messages and e-mails. It's been since May 31st you have not made the payment and there is no company or any business will agree to you to make the payment when you get paid by your customer. So if your customer doesn't pay you, does that mean I am not going to get paid??
Just don't say lies here!!

I also asked you for the exchange part and asked you to send us the exchange part immediately as soon as your customer sends to you but even that you delayed for weeks.

I have proves that I communicated with you by text message, e-mails and you have been ignoring my messages. I have tried calling you several times and left you messages but you didn't bother calling back when I called you from unknown number and you picked up but as soon as you noticed it was me you hanged the phone. We have asked you for payments many times and lately you had your wife reply to our e-mails to buy more time and telling us that you will send the payment and it's been another two weeks with no payment made. I am not going to tolerate these lies and need to be addressed to public so no one goes through what we have gone through. If you were honest you would make the payment with explanations but obviously you have not.

advertisement