Over 700 Oklahoma Auctions End Tomorrow 08/04 - Bid Now
Over 1350 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - CA 08/06, NY 08/12, NY 08/16, NJ Cleansweep 08/17

Beware of Michael Parnell of Equipstat

(1)
(4)

Pramit Malhotra

Beware of Michael Parnell of Equipstat

April 07, 2010 12:10

Buyers Beware! Michael Parnell of Equipstat is a dishonest dealer. Not only were we delivered the wrong chair but the delivery was set up wrong. The chair was denied upon delivery because it was promised with no tears or stains and that wasn't the case. For months now we have been told by Michael Parnell of Equipstat that he has sent a refund but we have never received it and he can't show proof of the refund! His correspondence and behavior has been inappropriate and unprofessional. We would never recommend anyone do business with him.

4 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(1)
(3)

John Hill

re: Beware of Michael Parnell of Equipstat

June 04, 2012 11:32

Similar Problems with this same individual.. Any thought about the attorney you used to pursue legal actions?

3 people liked this

(2)
(5)

William Cox

re: Beware of Michael Parnell of Equipstat

August 02, 2012 04:49

We purchased a piece of equipment from Equipstat on 4 June 2012. He demanded 50% prepayment, and overnight delivery of the check to expedite immediate delivery. That was two months ago. Nothing since. We've filed a police report.

3 people liked this

(1)
(2)

Michael Acevedo

re: re: Beware of Michael Parnell of Equipstat

April 27, 2016 08:31

i just tried to do business with this man. wish i would have read all this before. very unprofessional . worst experience with any seller. as soon as we wanted to do a secure payment via paypal he hesitated a lot and now i see why . DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL . HORRIBLE PERSON VERY DISHONEST AND DISRESPECTFUL , AND HE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM DOTMED . I WILL SAVE THESE LINKS OF ALL THESE COMPLAINTS AND FORWARD THEM TO ALL MY CLIENTS . GOOD THING I DIDNT MOVE FORWARD I SEE NOW HE WAS TRYING TO ROB US. STAY AWAY FROM MIKE PARNELL AND EQUIPSTAT , DONT BELIEVE ME?? READ ALL THESE COMPLAINTS AND GOOGLE HIS NAME EVEN HAS COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU .. SO JUST LIKE IT SAYS BUYER BEWARE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

2 people liked this

advertisement