Over 950 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - FL 07/27, NC 07/28, OK 07/29, FL 07/30

Beware of Piyush Seth -First Medical Services

(46)
(5)
(34)

Jaime Munoz

Beware of Piyush Seth -First Medical Services

August 29, 2003 01:38

In December I bought 3 ultrasounds from Mr. Seth, First Medical Services, India. He sold me 2 GE logiq 100's "almost new less than 8 months old" and Loqig 400 PRO.
I received 4 months later, two 1986 logiq 100, only one working and a Logiq 400 Pro with no harmonics and different probes than the ones ordered. All machines came with no serial numbers.
I have tried to resolve this in many ways but now he wants me to send more money, can you believe this?
This is another case of companies that send what they want or their junk and not what the customer orders. Let's keep these companies from doing business in the USA.

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(171)
(101)
(56)

Customer Service At DOTmed.com

Re: Beware of Piyush Seth -First Medical Services

September 02, 2003 12:04

Mr. Seth also uses another company name, International Remarketing Company. Mr. Seth is banned from using DOTmed because of complaints registered against him.

Best regards,

The DOTmed Team

1 person liked this

(2)

(2)

Joe DeLaCruz

September 03, 2003 08:25

Sirs at DOTmed,
Is there a list available of those which have chosen to commit integity suicide and are no longer permitted to deal with or through DOTmed?

Jose Morillo

September 03, 2003 11:34

Im doing myself but that is an interesting question. If there is list, please send my a copy. Thanks!

Robin Hastings

September 03, 2003 10:28

Surprise! Mr Seth has also wasted our time and our clients time at MedEtrade and we now consider his offers to be unreliable.

1 person liked this

(2)
(2)

gp burman

re: Re: Beware of Piyush Seth -First Medical Services

May 27, 2015 10:02

presently piyush seth is on bail for a forgery and cheating case in india ,he wants court permission to go to US to deposite tax for acompany as follows 20MED Inc.
2600 EL CAMINO REAL
SUITE 403
PALO ALTO CA 94306 is this company really exists or it is all fraud

(40)
(2)
(3)

Mike Wen

re: re: Re: Beware of Piyush Seth -First Medical Services

August 10, 2015 11:34

May I have a details of case of Mr. Piyush Seth. I have been in discussing some business with him and want the references, thank you. Mike Wen, mikewenly@hotmail.com

(3)
(1)

Kenny Robertson

re: re: re: Re: Beware of Piyush Seth -First Medical Services

January 05, 2017 05:32

Hi Mike, just curious if you ended up doing business with First Medical Services? If so, do you mind sharing your experience? Thank you. Kenny

1 person liked this

(1)
(1)

David Holman

December 03, 2003 02:57

This is the first time that I have come across Dotmed, what a releif to know that their is finally something out here to let people know about crooks. I have no one to blame but my self for not getting the money up front from him but did it on a recommendation from some one else. Needless to say the theif never paid me the money he owes me for the endoscopes. I hope that Piyush has a hard time on getting anything else here in the USA.

1 person liked this

(2)
(1)

Mathews Poovanathum Aleyamma

re: Beware of Piyush Seth -First Medical Services

January 16, 2013 07:29

CEO of First Medical Services; Kanpur cheated me also in their recent dealing (Dec. 2012). An agreement was drawn for the procurement of 2006 model Siemens Emotion Duo refurbed unit with (new) unused picture tube manufactured in the year 2011 @ USD 80,000.00 Piyush Seth cheated me by supplying 2002 model unit with old picture tube without any refurbication. After 3 months of hectic talks, by force, Piyush deducted US$ 8,000.00 from the advance we paid of no mistake of ours. Piyush is a big crook. Please don’t deal any one of his Company known as First Medical Services or International Remarketing Company. He is a born criminal and big cheater. He also got some employees always tells lies on his behalf. One of the prime person is Pankaj Srivastav, who is also a big liar and coward.
This is my humble request to everyone that not to deal with Piyush or his affiliates even by mistake or do not maintain any contact with Piyush or his employees. He is a born criminal and he knows only to make money in cheating manner for his livelihood. He never did any business in straight forward manner.
Please stay away from him. Anyone wants proof, we are ready to provide at any point of time. Cheating is his symbol of business. He treat everyone as God in the beginning or until he grab the entire money. Once he got the money, Piyush will make the life of his customer like hell or even worse. He will ruin the people entirely.
P A Mathews
City Scans and Clinical Laboratories

1 person liked this

(40)
(2)
(3)

Mike Wen

re: re: Beware of Piyush Seth -First Medical Services

August 10, 2015 11:34

May I have the details of the deal between you? I have been in discussing with him for CT business and want some of his references? Thank you. Mike Wen @ mikewenly@hotmail.com

(2)
(2)

gp burman

re: Beware of Piyush Seth -First Medical Services

May 24, 2015 10:07

presenly piyush seth is on bail for a cheating case in INDIA
He applied in Court with an excuse that he has to go US for tax deposition for a company 20MED INC NEWLY MADE IN DILWARA STATE CA ,CAN YOU GIVE INFORMATION WHETHER REALLY SUCH THINGS EXIST OR ITS ALL FRAUD the add. he used 20MED Inc.
2600 EL CAMINO REAL
SUITE 403
PALO ALTO CA 94306 that is what he submitted in court

2 people liked this

advertisement