Visit DOTmed at RSNA in Chicago. Booth 6801

Bill Erbes Reference Request

(11)
(2)
(6)

Philip Harris

Bill Erbes Reference Request

August 15, 2022 10:17

Has any one done any business with a Bill Erbes?
Specializing in CT,MRI,Ultrasound and Mammography systems. Sales, Refurbishing, install & de-install & site planning services
from MN area....

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(12)
(4)
(101)

Keith Rubenstein

re: Bill Erbes Reference Request

August 16, 2022 10:52

I have known Bill Erbes for over 20 years Bill is as honest as they come. We used to sell his Partner Bill Yovic and Bill Erbes Ultrasound systems and they always paid on time, always. When buying from Bill he delivered what he said. His former imaging center director has worked at Redstone Healthcare for years and has nothing but great things to say about Bill.

1 person liked this

(1)
(1)
(7)

Martin J. Masel

August 16, 2022 10:53

I've known Bill Erbes for many years and have always found him to be an honest, conscientious and client centered professional. Each of the many transactions in which we have jointly engaged has, start to finish, has transpired flawlessly and with great efficiency.

I recommend Bill without reservation.

1 person liked this

(1)

(4)

Doug Fischer

September 01, 2022 12:29

I would check again with Mauricio Murcia. He just got scammed by someone using Bill Erb's name. This past week. Sold injectors and the address was phony. The bank shut down the account, and no injectors and now no money. Mauricio said the guy going by Bill Erb had a strong accident.

(25)
(5)
(71)

Rodrigo Henao

re: re: Bill Erbes Reference Request

September 08, 2022 10:14

Hi Doug,
Thanks for making your comment. we also got scammed by a guy using Bill Erbes name. We wired him the money for the purchase of 4 injectors and got completely lost. we were able to reach out to the real Bill Erbes and had no idea about the transaction. buyers be aware of this scammer be extremely careful. we ended up reporting the scammer with the FBI and they are taking care of it as they should.

Medilab Global

(2)

(5)

Marcus Sanwald

October 20, 2022 08:48

Be careful...
we also got scammed by a guy using Bill Erbes name. We wired him the money for the purchase of 4 injectors and got completely lost.
Marcus / SanMedical GmbH

advertisement