Over 400 North Carolina Auctions End Today - Bid Now
Over 250 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - Over 200 New York Auctions End Tomorrow 02/02 - Bid Now, UT 02/03, TX 02/10, Ontario 02/14

Centurion Service Auctions

(5)
(5)
(5)

Scott Scholl

Centurion Service Auctions

September 12, 2022 12:47

What used to be a honerable company is now engaged in price fixing,selling known broken equipment from dealers.I have both video and paper documentation available upon request.i will post many other examples in following weeks.in the mean time.if equipment has no hospital tags ,it's most likely been cleaned by a dealer,secondly,if it has multiple lot tags on it,was probably run up without real bids and just put in the next sale.......much more to follow!!

3 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(1)

(1)

Joel King

re: Centurion Service Auctions

September 14, 2022 11:06

Looking forward to more updates on this.

(5)
(5)
(5)

Scott Scholl

re: Centurion Service Auctions

September 15, 2022 01:31

Sorry,I tried to link video od timed auctions and the unethical and probably illegal actions of this company under this current management but the forum platform can not accept video...if interestes,send me an email address and I will send you a couple of examples and you can evaluate yourself.

1 person liked this

(5)
(5)
(5)

Scott Scholl

re: re: Centurion Service Auctions

September 20, 2022 06:20

I am amazed at how many calls iv'e received from people with similar problems at auctions.easy suggestion,contact the hospitals from their stickers,tell them what you purchased and how much you payed.chances are you can start buying direct!

advertisement