Danielle Richardson Of Richardson Medical Equipment In Sparta T - Honest & Dishonest Dealings Forum

Danielle Richardson of Richardson Medical Equipment in Sparta, T

(5)

(28)

Richard Fosco

Danielle Richardson of Richardson Medical Equipment in Sparta, T

December 30, 2019 10:38

Beware of Danielle Richardson of Richardson Medical Equipment. We purchased heart-lung pumps from Danielle in early August of this year (2019). These units were to be complete with bubble and level sensors, confirmed by Danielle through email. When the items were received the sensors were not there. I called her and was told that she would communicate with her supplier and get back to me which she did. I was told that as soon as the supplier located them, she would send them on to me. We are now in month 5 since and Danielle has not answered my calls or emails. No indication has been made of product or compensation. She also has some inventory that was paid for that she has been holding for me by my request for about 8 months. I have asked her to send them on to me and I'm still waiting. These are not he actions of a responsible and reliable individual or company. Beware.

to rate and post a comment

(1)

Kamry Richardson

re: Danielle Richardson of Richardson Medical Equipment in Sparta, T

December 31, 2019 11:28

This is so false and you should be ashamed of your self. We sold you the systems almost a year ago direct from the facility. Which you received all pics then you wanted items that where not included which we tried to get for you and we could not. Also you had purchased from us for over the years and loved our service and deals since we cut you so many discounts because you claimed the money wasn't there . Shame on you Richard shame on you . I know you are to old to behave that way God watches the liars and sinners.

to rate and post a comment

advertisement