> Do NOT Work with Gary Eng of Syncnergy

Do NOT Work with Gary Eng of Syncnergy

(10)
(11)
(102)

Wayne Kramer

Do NOT Work with Gary Eng of Syncnergy

December 24, 2015 07:38

I am writing to warn everyone about Gary Eng (also known as Eng Fook Mein) from the company Syncnergy in Malaysia. Months ago, this man took my money (thankfully only half) for a part and never delivered. Repeated attempts to call and email have gone unanswered, so now I am posting here to warn everyone else. This man represents the sort of shady slime many of us are trying to purge from our industry. Do NOT buy from him. You have been warned.

5 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(10)
(11)
(102)

Wayne Kramer

re: Do NOT Work with Gary Eng of Syncnergy

December 29, 2015 07:01

Apparently this guy has used different names in the past also. You can see other posts at his profile here: https://www.dotmed.com/virtual-trade-show/category/Profiles/Gary-Eng/117929.

1 person liked this

(10)
(11)
(102)

Wayne Kramer

September 22, 2016 02:16

UPDATE: Gary was given a chance to make things right by sending another product to me. What he did was show me again how much of a crook he truly is. The detector he sent was, of course, defective. It was also dated 2005 instead of the 2009 he promised. Even more telling, they actually scratched off OEM labels showing the date. Little did he remember sending me a picture of this same detector months prior, plus they missed a second label also showing the date. So, I literally have before and after pictures showing the detector with and without labels. Not only is he a crook, he's an incompetent one!

(10)
(11)
(102)

Wayne Kramer

October 18, 2016 02:29

UPDATE: I had promised to Gary that if he took proper actions to correct the situation that I would update my postings.

Finally, after more than 1 year of dealing with this...and after everything else mentioned in this forum post...Gary finally did the right thing and refunded my money. It's only fair that everyone know about this. Based on all the info presented here, I encourage everyone to make their own informed decision about working with Gary and Syncnergy.

(1)
(1)

Babar Ghouri

October 19, 2016 06:41

thank you sir for information.

1 person liked this

advertisement