Dr Bryt Ok Vandyke - Honest & Dishonest Dealings Forum

Dr. Bryt OK VanDyke

(41)
(14)
(4)

Steve Lacroix

Dr. Bryt OK VanDyke

June 28, 2019 10:40

Has anyone dealt with Dr. Bryt OK VanDyke from Guam? I can not find any information about him.

to rate and post a comment

(1)

Ira Rubin

re: Dr. Bryt OK VanDyke

July 01, 2019 10:51

There is a Dr A Bryt in New York.
Maybe related.
595 Madison Ave Fl 24
New York, NY

(5)

(1)

Gregory Wallace

July 01, 2019 10:52

Anyone you deal with here should be easy to contact and communicate with. There are scam artists here and this person may 100 % legit. However I have found when someone is sketchy to communicate with you should just walk away. Apologizes to Dr Bryt if I caused any offense. None intended. I have many bogus U.S. postal money orders for $1,000.00 ea I can sell you. They are worthless. I had them send them to me because I know they had to pay for them at the forgers just so they could send them to me. They came from Caribbean islands (Supposedly) and Africa. Watch out!

(5)

(1)

Gregory Wallace

July 01, 2019 10:52

Just looked him up,,,,, scary.

(5)

(1)

Gregory Wallace

July 01, 2019 10:57

Lots of problems when you can't verify anyone. Be carefull he may be O.K. or.... not. I have had a few snakes that had a great profile then sent me bogus $1,000.00 postal money orders which I did not cash. They looked perfect but the postal inspector said BOGUS! When someone asks to send me postal money orders I let them because they buy them from the counterfeiters Costs them $$$. I have a stack of them FUN! No offense to Vandyke in Guam but I wouldn't do it.

(20)
(7)
(74)

Daniel Finerman

July 01, 2019 10:58

Be careful of requests from Guam. I had a scammer who very quickly confirmed a purchase and tried to pay by credit card. Card was stolen.