Over 200 New York Auctions End Today - Bid Now
Over 350 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - Over 100 Utah Auctions End Tomorrow 02/03 - Bid Now, MD 02/08, TX 02/10, Ontario 02/14

re: re: Jaqueline Riley

(4)
(3)

Justin Lester

January 26, 2022 02:13

100% , We are the company she did this to.
After receiving the half payment(s) she ghosted us, said she'd refund if she couldn't provide tracking, hasn't refunded or provided tracking, and still remains out-of-touch and non-responsive.

3 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(22)
(5)
(65)

G. John Oggel

re: re: re: Jaqueline Riley

February 08, 2022 10:23

Have you gotten a refund yet?

(4)
(3)

Justin Lester

re: re: re: re: Jaqueline Riley

February 10, 2022 10:19

We've not received anything from her.

(4)
(3)

Justin Lester

February 18, 2022 09:16

Jacqueline Riley is still trying to scam people. Have had more than 3 people reach out- she's reaching out as Jackie Riley, or Jackie DePaolera which is her married name.

****Beware*****

(3)
(2)
(3)

Noah Zimner

March 07, 2022 08:50

We received a call from Jackie in mid January; she said she received our number from another dealer. She emailed us her inventory with photos and we said we would pay half now and the other half upon arrival-she agreed. We sent her the money and she never shipped our goods. For weeks she said she would send them but it never happened. We spoke with other dealers and she is notorious for doing this. DO NOT DEAL OR TRUST THIS WOMAN IN ANYWAY

1 person liked this

(6)
(1)

Carlos Rosado

March 11, 2022 09:45

I just had the same experience with her. She contacted me through our website and offered us Stryker hand pieces and a great deal. I sent her a deposit via Venmo to "her husband's account." However, I clicked the button for buyer protection, just in case. She gave me a tracking number and everything was on track for next day delivery. That said, the shipment was cancelled the next day. I just filed a dispute with Venmo and gave them the tracking info as confirmation. She's now claiming there was a shipping mistake and my package will arrive soon but can't furnish tracking info. I'll get my money back but this lady needs some consequences.

(3)
(2)
(3)

Noah Zimner

March 14, 2022 10:12

I am sorry to hear this Carlos but do not believe her about the shipping excuse. There is always an excuse with her-do NOT trust her at all. She is doing this to everybody. Takes their money first and than never gets anything out.

1 person liked this

(6)
(1)

Carlos Rosado

re: re: re: re: re: Jaqueline Riley

March 15, 2022 11:37

Jacqueline actually refunded my deposit over the weekend.

(18)
(5)
(29)

Scott Scholl

re: re: re: re: re: re: Jaqueline Riley

March 17, 2022 10:12

witch only means she has scammed someone else....also if she does offer any equipment please know you are getting stolen equipment

(5)
(5)
(5)

Scott Scholl

March 14, 2022 10:13

you are one of atleast 15--she used to actually send stuff she STOLE FROM STRYKER,where she was fired.any shipment of equipment would be stolen.

1 person liked this

(4)
(3)

Jerry DeMarco

April 01, 2022 03:09

A now-former product manager at Bergen County-based Stryker Corporation stole $1 million worth of medical equipment that she then resold, authorities charged.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/hackensack/news/1m-in-medical-equipment-stolen-resold-by-stryker-employee-bergen-authorities-charge/829201/

(15)
(5)
(87)

Jennifer Hamick

April 04, 2022 10:32

Will you please keep us posted as to what happens to her? It is very important to press charges on people like this and protect our resellers community. I appreciate the article so others don't fall into her web of lies and deceit.

(6)
(1)

Carlos Rosado

March 15, 2022 11:37

To update this thread, I received a full refund from Jacqueline on my deposit over the weekend.

(6)
(1)

Carlos Rosado

March 23, 2022 09:36

I had another adventure with Jacqueline Riley/ Jen DePaolera last week. Aside from her shameless dishonesty, her excuses and willingness to continue lying are almost comical. Since our first deal for Stryker power instruments fell apart because of a "shipping error" we arrived at another deal in which she would sell me a number of Stryker power instruments, Synthes sets and some loose hand instruments.

However, this time I suggested she pack the instruments and I would send her my own shipping labels so ensure that she could not cancel the shipments. I sent her the labels and told her I'd make a deposit once I could confirm the boxes had been received at UPS. Once I received confirmation, I told her I wasn't comfortable giving her a deposit until I received the instruments and was able to inspect them. She told me that was acceptable to her so I started to have a little hope that this deal may actually happen.

A few days later, the day before the boxes were supposed to arrive, she texted me and revealed that her husband packed the boxes and may have not included the correct items and that's when I knew that I was going to get nothing but junk in those boxes. Sure enough, I received these huge boxes and they were filled with old silverware, junk and even a pair of used woman's shoes that were packed in one of the original FedEx boxes, from our first deal, that she stupidly left the label on.

I won't go into details about the nature of our conversation, after I received the boxes, but suffice it to say that her excuses were outrageous. When I asked her why she used two different identities, she claimed that she had just gotten married to Gary DePaolera and was now using her married name instead of her maiden name of Riley. When I pointed out that she was using a"Jen" instead of Jacqueline, she explained to me that "Jen" was a high school nickname.

She also told me that she had retired from the instrument business but from other comments on this thread it appears she's still in the business of scamming new people.

(15)
(5)
(87)

Jennifer Hamick

March 22, 2022 01:29

She contacted me about a week or to ago with the same song and dance. I paid her through Venmo, but had my American Express attached so would have been able to reverse the charges. Once the items didn't ship and she blamed it on her husband mistakenly dropping the boxes at UPS instead of Fed Ex, I did some online research and filed a local police report with both of her names. Once I told her that, she refunded me immediately. She is using the DePaolara name as credibility since there is a company in that area owned by that family. I truly believe it is an alias. I asked if I could send someone to meet her and pay for the goods and she came up with the excuse that she was going out of town. Stryker should be contacted about the stolen goods, everyone should file a local police report and the authorities in her area should be contacted. She is committing wire fraud which is a jailable offense. Another scammer we dealt with in 2013 ended up serving 7 years in jail for doing the same thing.

1 person liked this

(4)
(3)

Jerry DeMarco

A now-former product manager at Bergen County-based Stryker Corporation stole $1 million worth of medical equipment that she then resold, authorities charged.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/hackensack/news/1m-in-medical-equipment-stolen-resold-by-stryker-employee-bergen-authorities-charge/829201/

(22)
(5)
(65)

G. John Oggel

re: Jaqueline Riley

February 08, 2022 10:23

Jackie claims she has paid you in full….is this the case?

(3)
(2)
(3)

Noah Zimner

March 10, 2022 09:29

Not yet, Jacqueline has not paid us or sent us the items that she specified to us in the emails and text messages. I have a paper trail of her promising to refund me amd to this day 03/09/2022 she continues to promise and not deliver

(5)
(5)
(5)

Scott Scholl

March 14, 2022 10:13

you are one of atleast 15--she used to actually send stuff she STOLE FROM STRYKER,where she was fired.any shipment of equipment would be stolen.

(3)
(1)

Marc Nelson

March 17, 2022 10:11

She is still at it using the name Jen now.

(3)
(1)

Marc Nelson

March 23, 2022 09:36

I have a Paypal refund out to her right now. I am not holding my breath.

(3)
(1)

Marc Nelson

March 31, 2022 09:23

I finally recieved a refund from her via Paypal. I had to pay the paypal fees, but that was a small dollar figure for a lesson learned. Like others I sent her my shipping labels, my wire instructions, and even said I would give her a few days grace and would pay for the second express shipping fee because if she really shipped the items they would arrive in a day or two. Regardless to say I did get a refund and have changed my business practices to reflect potential issues like these.

1 person liked this

(18)
(5)
(29)

Scott Scholl

March 31, 2022 12:39

thats great,you are lucky,She has been arrested so any further refunds to people may be unlikely.I am still owed 36,500.

1 person liked this

(6)
(1)

Carlos Rosado

April 01, 2022 09:18

When was she arrested?

1 person liked this

(4)
(3)

Jerry DeMarco

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Jaqueline Riley

2 people liked this

(6)
(1)

Carlos Rosado

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Jaqueline Riley

April 01, 2022 05:00

Thanks for the update Jerry. I appreciate you using my quote on her sending me junk via UPS. Why does she look so beat up in her mug shot?

(4)
(3)

Jerry DeMarco

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Jaqueline Riley

I don't know how to put it gently. The mug is a clear indicator of what she likely was using the money for.

1 person liked this

(15)
(5)
(87)

Jennifer Hamick

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Jaqueline Riley

By the looks of her my speculation she was selling stolen goods to support other habits.

1 person liked this

advertisement