Over 200 Total Lots Up For Auction at One Location - NY 10/11

Maxwell Hans and Harry Scambs with "Eyemakers" FRAUDULENT

(46)
(13)
(154)

Ron de Ru

Maxwell Hans and Harry Scambs with "Eyemakers" FRAUDULENT

September 02, 2021 12:43

This organization pretended to be associated with Synoptik Denmark. They are a complete fraud.
They do a good job of appearing legitimate. After talking with the carrier YRC we discovered they have defrauded people over and over again. For details please feel free to contact me.
They got us for $8000 before we caught on.

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(1)
(1)
(193)

Ali Rehman

re: Maxwell Hans and Harry Scambs with Eyemakers FRAUDULENT

September 09, 2021 11:17

We are also a victim of his fraud. He opened an unauthorized case of $11200

He used his contacts to pick up equipment from our MD warehouse. I have confirmation emails, pictures and video.

On last transaction, he used YRC label to pick up equipment from our NC warehouse. It seems like, because of your case, YRC didn't pick up and he arranged Go Share service.

I tried to reach Go Share but no response.

He responds my email and says "Yes. They claim the payment was queried because they suspected I didn’t authorize it since it . They have however started processes to rectify the situation which will take three business days. Kindly bear with us for the inconvenience caused. Maxwell Hans - MD"

Maybe, he used this message to show his bank that someone else is using his email or number etc.

1 person liked this

(3)

(14)

Brad Chasnoff

September 15, 2021 10:49

Hello, I hate to admit this, but I too have been taken by this guy (Harry Scambs), and was nearly taken a 2nd time with the second name (Maxwell Hans). He submitted a form on our website, looking for a piece of equipment. I talked with him several times by phone and email. We sent over a quote and credit card form to be filled out, signed, and sent back to us for approval on the wanted piece of equipment. His ship to address did not match his billing address, so we required a copy of his license and credit card information (Which I have) .
The unit was $8500.00, and we paid $6000.00 for the unit. The unit was near complete, however this particular unit comes with a computer and we were waiting for the communication cable to come for the unit, so we can download the needed software on the computer. He did not want to wait and told us he would make his own shipping arrangements and he would connect the communication cable and download the software himself. (so this is possible for the customer to do).
The shipping courier showed up the following day. I was not in the office and my office manager and shipping department dealt with the courier. The courier seem like she didn't know what she was picking up, just that it was for Harry. We even called and spoke with Harry while the courier was there to verify it was for him. We gave them the equipment, and two days later we got a letter from our merchant services. So, we lost the money, and the equipment!!
All during this, I was also dealing with Maxwell Hans on a different piece of equipment that was $6500.00. He filled out and signed the required paperwork. My office manager noticed the signatures with Harry, and Maxwell were identical.

(3)

(14)

Brad Chasnoff

September 15, 2021 10:49

He got me also for $8500.00 and $6000.00 unit, total $14500.00.

advertisement