Mike Winters Detail Imaging - Year Long Unpaid Debt - Honest & Dishonest Dealings Forum

Over 400 Total Lots Up For Auction at Two Locations - NJ 05/24, CA 05/28

Mike Winters, Detail Imaging - Year Long Unpaid Debt

(5)
(3)
(26)

Tom Shrader

Mike Winters, Detail Imaging - Year Long Unpaid Debt

August 07, 2020 11:25

Mike Winters with Detail Imaging has owed us a substantial debt for one year. We have received no payments and no guarantees of payment. While Mike has not disappeared on us, he has yet to commit to any payment or payment plan. And while we have completed a couple successful deals with Mike in the past, this is the most recent deal and shows us what to expect when his side of the deal doesn't go well. His only attempt to make good on this debt has been trying to bake it into another equipment deal. While that would be nice, the probability of that working out is low.

3 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(1)

(1)
(13)

Michael Winters

re: Mike Winters, Detail Imaging - Year Long Unpaid Debt

August 10, 2020 05:53

Thank you Tom.. For all of those reading. I was involved as a Broker in this transition.. A Mobile CT rental was requested through my company and contracted one through George Webb of Mobile Scan Imaging. George Webb as I’m sure many of you know, is a fraud.. well. I did not know of this when I sent the funds over to him.. and he never delivered the unit nor paid back the funds that were transferred. I am currently in a legal battle with him and his company. My company has been around since 1998 .. we don’t owe people and this is the first time anything like this has happened. We have always held up our end to the best of our abilities.. as soon as we get paid this debt will be resolved. As mentioned 1000 times, we apologize and would love to join forces and put George Webb behind bars as he has done this to many people...

to rate and post a comment

advertisement