Over 2200 Total Lots Up For Auction at Six Locations - UT 09/20, MD 09/22, TX 09/24, FL 09/28, NJ Cleansweep 09/30, CA 10/01

OC Equipment Brokers sells defective goods!

Keshav Narain

OC Equipment Brokers sells defective goods!

May 14, 2009 01:04

I purchased an ophthalmic slit lamp and a solid state laser from this broker. He delivered half the slit lamp and a defective laser that would require more than the cost of the laser to repair. When I asked him to remedy the situation, he said that we saw the equipment and agreed to buy it. I would be very careful in dealing with this one. The company really is one guy, Raoul. I will never use a broker or small time outfit like this again. Buyer beware.

to rate and post a comment

(13)
(4)
(1)

Richard A Schmidt

Re: OC Equipment Brokers sells defective goods!

May 14, 2009 02:34

Does this Raoul happen to be Raoul Alvarez, he steals equipment sells and disappears to Mexico. I lost money for opthalmic equipment.
The San-Diego Sheriffs department is looking for him.

(2)

Tracey Glenn

May 15, 2009 03:48

Thank you for posting this. I was just about to
buy several items from this person! Said they only take paypal, not credit card. Don't know if this is the usual standard.

Keshav Narain

May 16, 2009 05:08

In general, any vendor that doesn't take credit card or purchase order with subsequent billing is not worth dealing with. Any legitimate business is willing to accept paying the 2-3% fee required for credit card. At worst, they will ask you to pay that much more. Well worth it, but still no guarantee. Check the ratings, references and posts.

(2)

Tracey Glenn

May 15, 2009 04:47

ps. yes, raoul alvarez.

Prof Domman

OC Broker is a Fraud

November 06, 2009 03:20

We received an anonymous email listing Cadwell equipment for sale from OC Brokers. We could not find any OC Brokers on the Internet. We asked for a phone number and business address and only received a phone number 714 316 4351. The email address used is OCBrokers@aol.com. We can also provide his IP address if you need it.

(1)

Shane Dolim

re: OC Equipment Brokers sells defective goods!

April 22, 2016 02:56

Greetings,

It is unfortunate that some people are crooks in the dealer marketplace. I wanted to inform you all I have started OC Equipment recently in 2015 that is in no way affiliated or related to OC Equipment Brokers.

We like to consider us the last honest dealers when it comes to aftermarket, used, end of lease, equipment. We work with several banks and deal in equipment across all major industries. My name is Shane and I am the owner, born and raised in Southern California and have been in the used equipment business for the past 5 years.

If you are a buyer of equipment or a fellow dealer, perhaps we can do business down the line. I am listing medical related equipment frequently and I refuse to sell anything broken, dirty, or for parts. I only sell complete working units because it's not worth the headache and most importantly the loss of a customer.

shane@ocequipment.com
www.ocequipment.com

advertisement