>
> PRESTIGE IMAGINE SOLUTIONS, YUNUET CANIZARES, ROBERTO LUGO

PRESTIGE IMAGINE SOLUTIONS, YUNUET CANIZARES, ROBERTO LUGO

(1)
(2)

Vicente Sanchez Martinez

PRESTIGE IMAGINE SOLUTIONS, YUNUET CANIZARES, ROBERTO LUGO

June 27, 2017 04:14

Hello. I purchased a medical equipment from the company PRESTIGE IMAGING SOLUTIONS with address in Miami, FL USA. The contacts were Roberto Lugo and Yunet Canizares, the latter being the person who always answers the phones. This equipment was bought for $15,570 in the year 2016. After so many months,to the present year 2017 I have not received the equipment and they keep on giving excuses that the shipping company should have delivered it already. Supposedly they dot know why it hasn’t been delivered. I have sent them countless emails and messages and all I get are excuses and lies. I asked that they return the amount deposited, something which they have not done to date. We also traveled to Miami to personally meet them and solve this issue and it turns out they are no longer in the address they write in their contracts and website. They no longer answer phones and if they answer Ms. Yunuet Canizares tells you to give her 10 minutes to see what happens and then never calls back.

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(2)
(1)

Monte Burnworth

re: PRESTIGE IMAGINE SOLUTIONS, YUNUET CANIZARES, ROBERTO LUGO

June 28, 2017 10:30

you need to contact Florida Attorney General and file a complaint. http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact?Open&Section=Citizen_Services

1 person liked this

(14)
(2)
(3)

Ramon Cervantes

June 28, 2017 10:30

Have enough of us companies to file interstate fraud against all bad companies,and get fbi involved to put them in prison

1 person liked this

(5)
(8)
(14)

Serafin Perez

July 15, 2017 09:34

Hello Mr. Vicente,

Many of the companies and end users around the world had been involved on trouble with Prestige Imaging Solutions, Orestes Hernandez and his several companies name used before as Cardiosonx, Prestige Imaging Solutions,Prestige Medical Imaging LLC and much others, maybe today they are open a new company name, as their standard procedure.
We bought from them a working CT Scanner and we received a junk unit and also a MRI that never received yet.
The Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi Office recommend, contact the Director of the Miami Dade Police Department Mr. Juan Perez at 305-471-3518, contact The Honorable Katherine Fernandez Rundle State Attorney at 305-547-01-00. Also taking into account you conditions as International Customer contact the FBI Miami Office at 754-7032000.
We will to continue work in order to avoid that more dealers and end users could be at this situation.
Do not hesitate to contact me at 786-337-2250.
Respectfully, Serafin Perez.

Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED