Radimage India Deepak Roy Scammer - Honest & Dishonest Dealings Forum

RADImage India Deepak Roy Scammer

(124)
(18)
(15)

Doscar Ernesto Perez Pereyra

RADImage India Deepak Roy Scammer

February 10, 2020 01:16

Greetings. Unfortunately I am not writing in these places because everyone has always known me for being a peaceful person and always solving problems. Today I am writing for a business that I carried out with the company RADImage where its president Deepak Roy Sharma bought last year some detectors for Toshiba One which he sold, he owed me part of the total price of the detectors which were sent to Africa, The shipment said that I could automatically pay it because I had business problems. We are in 2020 and it is the date that Deepak still owes 700 dollars, reads the WhatsApp, does not take my calls and ignores the people we have in common that I ask them to mediate in this situation to pay. For me this is the most unheard of what has happened in such a way of mockery towards my person. That's why everyone is careful to do business with Deepak Roy Sharma. This is your company's information:

Deepak Roy Sharma
RADimage
Haryana, India

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(124)
(18)
(15)

Doscar Ernesto Perez Pereyra

re: RADImage India Deepak Roy Scammer

February 24, 2020 09:26

Payment was received by Deepak today. Process to close this complaint. I apologize and commented that I was going through a very bad situation.

My advice is as follows for everyone: If you go through a bad situation, let him know. We are all human, I know that in this business they will yell at you and speak to you badly. But it is always good to show your face and answer, even if there is no financial response, it speaks very well of the person as a businessman

to rate and post a comment

advertisement