Over 200 Maryland Auctions End Tomorrow 02/08 - Bid Now
Over 2300 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - TX 02/10, CA 02/13, Ontario 02/14, NJ 02/17

REFERENCE ON SITWAT MEDICAL

(1)
(2)
(16)

Samuel Appiah

REFERENCE ON SITWAT MEDICAL

May 26, 2013 07:16

We plan doing business with SITWAT MEDICAL
of Pakistan. Please can anybody who has transacted business with them provide references on them.
Thanking you all in advance.

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(90)
(11)
(13)

Irfan Malik

re: REFERENCE ON SITWAT MEDICAL

May 27, 2013 08:47

I have in business with Sitwat medical for 3 year,complete more than 20 deals,very satisfied,good people.

(1)

(2)

Michael Mcmann

May 27, 2013 10:22

Sitwat Medical is excellent! We have been doing business for over 3 years and have never had problems. They have always paid on time and always communicated with followup and follow through accurately and effectively.
Wonderful customer who I will always do business with.

(10)
(1)
(106)

Jason Botko

May 28, 2013 12:38

Samual, we have been doing business with Ali and Sitwat Medical for a couple years now; no problems. I would highly recommend doing business with them.

(5)

(1)

Stephen Hodges

May 28, 2015 06:28

we sold them a CR reader, the transaction went as expected and they arranged the shipping.

(18)
(4)
(13)

Vito Ciparis

April 02, 2016 09:46

This is scammer for sure, with 100 excuses why he can’t accept credit card or paypall, than I afer I wired mony as he requested I received nothing at all.I sent $2900 to Siwatmedical 4 months ago. Looks like person has multiple business for his scam operations, but real name is imran khalid butt from Town Lahore, PAKISTAN 54000 , know to me ony as sitwat kashif Ali , from SITWAT MEDICAL
sitwatmedical@gmail.com

(50)
(9)
(35)

David Torres

April 15, 2016 07:47

Warning: Do not do business with SITWAT Medical in Pakistan
http://www.dotmed.com/services/user/131475
Last December 2015, I buy to Swat Medical a Thermal Head, for Agfa 5500 printer, in $1,200 dlls. They never sent the part.
Mr. Ali Kashif does not want to return my money, giving my "thousand excuses"
I do not understand how this company has a certificate DOTmed and Dotmed100
They are not serious, are not honest. !!
Caution!! these companies should not be in DOTmed, with certifications. Other users may be confused and fall into the hands of fraudsters as Sitwat Medical and / or Mr. AliKashif!

(10)

(47)
(105)

Esteban Gaitan

October 02, 2016 02:54

PLEASE BE AWARE of doing business with SITWAT KASHIF from Pakistan . We wired last year to him $2000 for a toshiba ultrasound probe and he never sent the equipment . He is giving to me many excuses . It seems he have made the same thing to many people in dotmed . I will ask dotmed to remove certifications from his profile . BE CAREFUL!!!

advertisement