Over 440 Oklahoma Auctions End Tomorrow 07/29 - Bid Now
Over 250 Total Lots Up For Auction at Three Locations - FL 07/30, NJ 08/02, CA 08/06

REFERENCES Patrick Otte Supply

(9)
(3)
(10)

Cesar Becerra

REFERENCES Patrick Otte Supply

April 27, 2017 09:11

Asking for references for Patrick Otte Supply. Has any one done business with this company ?

to rate and post a comment

(7)

(3)

Chip Seidel

re: REFERENCES Patrick Otte Supply

April 28, 2017 10:35

He approached us. It's a sham to get you to pay shipping and/or customs fees. Beware!

(46)
(4)
(1)

Imtiaz Mike Seyal

April 28, 2017 10:35

Patrick Otte Supply also tried to purchase a lot of products from me on credit card as well. Be careful.

(9)
(2)
(8)

Brent Zerby

May 04, 2017 10:36

Do not do business with Patrick Otte Supply. I was contacted by him to purchase some items I have listed on Dot Med. Was told he wanted to pay credit card but because he was out of the country we would need to pay the shipping fees by wire and add the fees to his card. Surprisingly, we received an authorization number and the funds into our account so we wired the money to the shipper. He kept holding up the shipment and was wanting to add additional items to the shipment to prevent another shipment having to be sent. This immediately put up red flags and I confronted him on it. I just keep getting stonewalled. I have asked the shipping company to return the original shipping charges. Remains to be be seen if that will occur.

(9)
(2)
(8)

Brent Zerby

Do not, I repeat do not do business with this individual or his company. He is a fraud. His intent is to purchase items with a credit card, have you charge the shipping fees to the card as well and wire the shipping charges to some shipping company called VNX. I assume this shipping company does not exist.

(9)
(2)
(8)

Brent Zerby

Do not, I repeat, do not have any dealings with Patrick Otte supply. Also be on the look out for James Wellington. This is the name associated with the shipping company he supposedly uses.

advertisement