Rich Cabral - Kept Deposit On Equipment He Did Not Own - Honest & Dishonest Dealings Forum

RICH CABRAL - KEPT DEPOSIT on Equipment He Did Not Own

(4)
(3)
(42)

Aston Diaz

RICH CABRAL - KEPT DEPOSIT on Equipment He Did Not Own

November 10, 2019 11:33

BUYER BEWARE!!! Rich Cabral of Infinity Imaging Consultants LLC.
I purchased an MRI and CT that were both supposed to come out of an Imaging Center at the same time for $63k. He demanded a 20% deposit and I insisted on 10% because it was my first deal with him. Additionally, he only had a negative one star review on Dotmed so I was a bit apprehensive. After two weeks of trying to get access to inspect the systems, Rich admitted that his deal had fallen through with the site and he would not able to provide an immediate refund because he used the deposit to "fund other deals".

I was willing to work with him and provide terms but the guy doesn't answer his calls, texts or emails. After threatening to expose him, he deposited $1k into my account but yet again disappeared immediately after not answering calls or texts.

After mentioning his name around the industry, I discovered that he's stiffed at least four colleagues of mine under similar circumstances. His previous company, Coastal Medical Imaging Consultants LLC/ has a complaint review on the Ripoff Report website titled “Rich Cabral - Old Bait and Switch Trick Business Practices"

Above my own feelings on being taken advantage of, I feel obligated to warn all colleagues within our industry about this person's shady business practices to prevent him from misleading professionals both in the hospital and broker market.

If you've had negative dealings with Mr. Richard (Rich) Cabral, providing your feedback on this forum would be greatly appreciated.

3 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(5)
(3)
(49)

David Pac

re: RICH CABRAL - KEPT DEPOSIT on Equipment He Did Not Own

November 12, 2019 10:45

I had similar situation with Rich back in 2013. I thought he was out of the business. Too bad he isn't. He is not to be trusted.

3 people liked this

(1)
(3)
(12)

Erick Simon

re: re: RICH CABRAL - KEPT DEPOSIT on Equipment He Did Not Own

November 13, 2019 01:33

I had the same situation with Rich last year. Purchased a mobile trailer that was not as described. After inspection we requested our $3,000.00 deposit (which was clearly stated fully refundable in the contract) and were met with excuses, ignored calls and zero cooperation. He is extremely unprofessional when things do not go his way. I posted a warning on linkedin soon after. Unfortunately I did not post on here.

3 people liked this

(4)
(3)
(42)

Aston Diaz

re: re: re: RICH CABRAL - KEPT DEPOSIT on Equipment He Did Not Own

January 30, 2020 05:43

Hello Erick,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

(4)
(3)
(42)

Aston Diaz

January 30, 2020 05:44

Hello Erick,

(1)
(1)
(15)

Ryan Schock

January 03, 2020 09:18

I heard his name pop up recently so I guess he is still in business. Reading these old reviews reminds me I had a similar transaction with him. Very unprofessional, no clue what he is doing and is as shady as it gets. Stay Away.

1 person liked this

(4)
(3)
(42)

Aston Diaz

January 30, 2020 05:44

Hello Erick,

(170)
(99)
(56)

Customer Service At DOTmed.com

January 30, 2020 10:25

Mr. Cabral has been Blacklisted on DOTmed.

1 person liked this

advertisement