Over 1100 Total Lots Up For Auction at Two Locations - OK 12/08, UT 12/09

Scam Alert Frank Lewis out of New Mexico

(55)
(12)
(88)

Bob Caples

Scam Alert Frank Lewis out of New Mexico

February 10, 2017 12:59

Anyone being contacted by Frank Lewis bogus phone number(505) 399-7897 saying he has Medley 8100 Modules "for sale" should immediately hang-up the phone, this is a SCAM, we found the website online(see below) and called the company and the owner told me that there is no Frank Lewis that works at this place and this is not the first time Frank Lewis used his company as a cover, the owner of Access Medical told me it was a SCAM to steal money and he has alerted the law enforcement agency regarding Frank Lewis.

Legit Company & Office Number
Access Solutions Inc.
4545 McLeod Rd NE Ste A
87109 Albuquerque
New Mexico-(505) 881-4399

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(35)

(7)

Eugene Telles

re: Scam Alert Frank Lewis out of New Mexico

February 13, 2017 10:18

I new I have heard the name before. I have an email I found last week using a gmail account. You can't really track the ip of an gmail account. So I replied to him/her that I was ready to buy and was the item he was selling the same as on my website. So I sent him a link. So they clicked on the link and this is the results.

Lagos, Nigeria, Swiftng 41.58.96.141

Another good tool to use is Get notify.

Good luck everyone and stay safe.

Eugene Telles
719 393 7373
unitedrf dot com

(35)

(7)

Eugene Telles

re: re: Scam Alert Frank Lewis out of New Mexico

February 14, 2017 10:05

UPDATE: This person sent me an invoice and banking information in which is now in the FBI's hands. Oh... I have another one to submit.

(56)
(8)
(17)

Jenesis Cabrera

February 16, 2017 09:24

Hi,

We have been also contacted by this name (Frank Lewis) using the email access.solutioninc1@gmail.com. He is saying that he has Skytron 6500 remote control in stock which we posted on Dotmed as a wanted part.

He send us photos of the operation table with the remote and we noticed that the photos he used are exactly the same on what we saw on ebay website from a different supplier.

To check if he is legit, we asked him to remove the remote control from the table and send us photos of the connector and pins, he asked why and told us to send him photos of our table to check if its compatible.

Glad I found this info here before we continue the deal with him..

Beware of this guy!

1 person liked this

(26)
(4)
(36)

Stephan Anderson

February 17, 2017 05:42

Wow, thank you for posting this. He has contacted us to purchase an FD20 Cath Lab.

This is the address and email.

Frank Lewis
Access Solutions Inc.
4545 McLeod Rd NE Ste A,
Albuquerque, NM 87109
access.solutioninc1@gmail.com
(505) 399-7897

advertisement