Someone using my name - Josh Glas

(50)
(26)
(1)
(233)

Joshua Glas

Someone using my name - Josh Glas

January 21, 2020 10:22

Hello DotMED community! I hope you're all well and wish everyone a happy new year.
It has come to my attention that someone is using my name and a fake e-mail address (phigemparts01@gmail.com) to register on at least one trade website, I assume to pose as either someone within my organization, or me.
If anyone contacts you with this e-mail or any e-mail not ending in '@phigem.com' please be cautious. Feel free to reach out to us if there is any concern. You can contact me directly through this DotMED site.

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(55)
(3)
(74)

Philip F. Jacobus

re: Someone using my name - Josh Glas

January 22, 2020 10:21

That stinks Josh, Thanks for letting us know. If they come on DOTmed we will be on the lookout!

Phil

1 person liked this

(14)
(2)
(2)

Nils Nilson

January 22, 2020 10:22

Could be worse, there is a well known medical company in Hallandale Florida that the owner tells your customers you died. This was told to us by one of our customers, im assuming to steal the customer away, what a looser. This was again confirmed to us by a past sales employee of his. He is a major scum bag. And he is on all these medical sites and Ebay. So it appears it pays to be a scum bag. So beware!

(10)
(1)
(107)

Jason Botko

March 30, 2020 10:05

Josh - I dont check in here often but saw this, is there any doubt the rock star you are people want to be you :)

advertisement