Tammy Hall TLH MEDICAL

(5)
(1)
(5)
(11)

Sean McCauley

Tammy Hall TLH MEDICAL

July 15, 2013 10:03

Has anyone done business with TLH MEDICAL?

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(17)
(4)
(68)

Daniel Finerman

re: Tammy Hall TLH MEDICAL

August 11, 2014 08:26

Tammy Hall has not shipped a scope for which a substantial deposit was made and does answer telephone calls, texts or emails. She operates under the name Scopes Plus in Maryland and our investigation of her revealed that she has systematically been scamming several reputable dealers. Claiming to be a repair tech, she has had scopes repaired by other repair shops and asked for net 7 or net 30 terms. After receiving the repaired scopes back she does not pay and does not answer any communication attempts. So far the unpaid accounts total over $35,000 which includes the retention of loaner scopes provided while her scopes were being repaired.

I know your post was over a year ago, Sean. Did she scam you also? Hope you were not taken in by her. we have filed criminal charges against her.

Danny
Danan Medical Systems
386-868-5185

(5)
(1)
(5)
(11)

Sean McCauley

re: re: Tammy Hall TLH MEDICAL

August 11, 2014 06:09

Absolutely Daniel-we purchased a ccd chip with an oem wire harness and we had our ccd guy Harold Scwack of Rhino Chips test it and the chip was dead. Tried to contact Tammy Hall numerous times by phone and email and received no reply. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TAMMY HALL!

(1)

(3)

Angelina Curtolo

re: re: re: Tammy Hall TLH MEDICAL

January 15, 2016 09:05

We were also defrauded in January 2015 by Tammy Hall for the amount of usd 6200 which she was supposed to send us some Olympus video scopes. They never arrived. We have all the necessary paperwork and proof of payment to confirm this. We can also provide all the corresponds between the parts. Please contact us at info@kocksendoscopy.com - we are based in Treviso (Italy) and we would like to know what legal action we can take.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Regards,

Melvin Kocks (Kocks srl)
cell phone: 011 39-3488863473

(2)

(48)

Dan Murphy

January 18, 2015 10:34

she got me for 800 dollars, i think she works at a hospital or surgery center
dan

(17)
(4)
(68)

Daniel Finerman

re: re: re: Tammy Hall TLH MEDICAL

January 18, 2015 04:10

Dan,
Contact TFC William Burke at Maryland State Police:
william.burke@maryland.gov
He is preparing criminal charges to be filed against her. This complaint will involve several companies which she has scammed. Sorry to hear that she got you too.

Danny

1 person liked this

(4)
(1)
(5)

Sharon Edwards

re: re: re: re: Tammy Hall TLH MEDICAL

January 21, 2015 09:49

She scammed us as well. She also goes by the name Lisa Frank. She got us for $30,000. Thank you Daniel for the information.

(4)
(1)
(5)

Sharon Edwards

re: re: re: re: Tammy Hall TLH MEDICAL

January 22, 2015 01:08

Hi Danny,

Thank you for the info. We will be contacting Mr. Burke today.

Sharon
Northfield Medical

(5)
(1)
(5)
(11)

Sean McCauley

January 15, 2016 11:50

Yes I was...I have spoken with the detective in charge of the case and hope she gets what she deserves.

(4)
(1)
(5)

Sharon Edwards

re: Tammy Hall TLH MEDICAL

January 21, 2015 09:49

We were scammed too by Tammy Hall. She got us for $30,000. She also goes by the name Lisa Frank.

1 person liked this

(17)
(4)
(68)

Daniel Finerman

August 03, 2015 07:11

Sharon
Here is an update. Tammy has been charged and her case is being prosecuted by Amanda Leatherman of the Maryland State Attorney of office. It is located in Frederick., MD. Sorry I dont have her number right now. Contact me at dananmedical@aol.com and I will send it to you.

advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2018 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED