Over 440 Oklahoma Auctions End Today - Bid Now
Over 200 Total Lots Up For Auction at Three Locations - Over 70 Florida Auctions End Tomorrow 07/30 - Bid Now, NJ 08/02, CA 08/06

www.selledger.com or www.sellradiologyequipment.com

(1)

Scott Dumbleton

www.selledger.com or www.sellradiologyequipment.com

April 23, 2012 12:42

just giving people a heads up on the following medical websites for the ophthalmic/dental industry, advertising prices too good to be true. They seem to be all targeting top brands, at amazing prices.

www.selledger.com
www.sellradiologyequipment.com
www.thedentalequipments.com
www.paintsprayersshop.com

At least for the optical equipment (first 2 websites), the people that respond to the inquiries say it is all coming out of Japan, and even the bank details they give you supposibly say the bank address is Japanese, but when you actually do a search on the Swiftcode it is Indonesian, and the first part of the address relates to the Indonesian bank street address, but they tag on a Japanese provence then "Japan" on the end. Also the emails don't correspond to Japans time zone for business when sent....

Topping it all off - all the listed websites I've listed above for optical/dental and spray painting, all have exactly the same format, ie just different text and pictures for whatever industry they are targeting.

I'd love to be proved wrong... but in doing my research on these opthalmic sites I couldn't find anything easily on them as a scam as they were only created end of 2011, and it took quite a bit of work to figure out the link to the same template for the dental and spraypainting products.

to rate and post a comment

(9)
(3)
(41)

Ralph J. Pesant

Re: www.selledger.com or www.sellradiologyequipment.com

April 23, 2012 08:44

Great work. Much appreciated.

(1)

Sergey Obraztsov

re: www.selledger.com or www.sellradiologyequipment.com

September 04, 2012 03:30

hello, Scott
i also serched for lens edger and found this interesting place...good price. Man(named Bagi Sikkada) told me that its no problem to get equipement to Russia, via customs, straight to my home door
i tried to call him but, number doesnot exist. delivery price included.
is there any news about theese websites?is there any one you know, dealed with this company

i wonder why they place SO cheap price(to make people noticed), if i would like to grab some money this way i would make price cheap, but lookig real. Am i right?
Any way will be glad to hear any answer!

advertisement