The PETtrace tracer production system is a compact, automated cyclotron designed for the fast, easy and efficient production of PET radiotracers.
PETtrace operates with the efficiency required to match clinical schedules, the flexibility needed for research protocols and the performance necessary to meet regional distribution demands.
PETtrace can be easily upgraded to expand your production capabilities as demand increases and new tracers are required.
* Efficient beam current operation for the highest production capacity
* Upright design for easier siting, saving valuable siting-space, convenience and maintenance
* Dual particle capabilities offering the widest range of tracer production options
* Simultaneous dual target irradiation providing more output and more variety per run
* Fixed ion source for a simple, high reliability design
* Fully automated operation during start-up, tuning and operation
* Optional self-shielding capability
* Beam Line capability option
* Configuration capability to make isotopes for 18F-, 11CO2, 11CH4, 13N, 15O, proton and deuteron methodes of F2 tracer based compounds
See a missing Specification? Want to make a correction? Add it now
20,000 kg (44,000 lbs)
52" (L) x 48" (W) x 75" (H)
80 l/min (22 gpm)
20 C (68 F)
Total Power Consumption (max)
Weight of Cooling System
415 kg (915 lbs)
*The information presented here has been submitted by DOTmed users or other sources that may or may not be credible. DOTmed cannot guarantee the validity of the information found here. The content may recently have been changed or altered by someone whose opinion does not correspond with the state of knowledge in the relevant fields. Please do not use this information for patient care.
You can create a Nickname to use for Forum Posts and Equipment Reviews, instead of using your regular DOTmed Profile. Only your Nickname (and photo, if you use one) will identify you -- no personal or company information will appear. Your Nickname can only contain letters, numbers, dashes, underscores and periods. NOTE: You can choose BETWEEN your Regular Profile or Nickname for any given posting.