Syringe style pump that can be stand or platform mounted and powered by wall or internal battery. It protected controls which can be programmed for limited patient demand. A bolus remote cable is usually included withthis pump.
* Continuous & PCA
* PCA Mode: Approximately 1 ml in 35 seconds
* CONTINUOUS Mode: variable from 0.1 x concentration (mg/hr or ug/hr) to 20.0 x concentration (mg/hr or ug/hr)
* PCA+ CONTINUOUS Mode: variable from 0.1 x concentration (mg/hr or ug/hr) to 20.0 x concentration (mg/hr or ug/hr), * PCA dose (mg) KVO Rate: 0.1 ml/hr
* Lockout Interval Range: 5 to 100 minutes in 1-minute increments
* Backpressure Range: 10 to 20 psig
* Voltage: 110 - 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25 W
* Power Cord: nominal 10' UL-type line power cord with hospital grade plug
* single 8 VDC, four-cell sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery pack. When fully charged, a battery will typically provide a minimum of four hours of operation.