Abnormal Vertical Movemen Toshiba Aquilion 32 Couch - Service Technicians Forum

Over 1300 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - NJ Cleansweep 03/02, OK 03/04, NJ 03/08, CA 03/12

Abnormal vertical movemen Toshiba Aquilion 32 couch

Tags: CT, TOSHIBA

(9)
(1)
(1)

wang xin

Abnormal vertical movemen Toshiba Aquilion 32 couch

February 22, 2021 10:56

Hello,Abnormal vertical movemen Toshiba Aquilion 32 couch ,Please help with the analysis, thank you very much!
1.After the gantry power on ,the vertical movemen is normal. After The up and down process several times,The driving part of the vertical movement makes a huge noise and squeaks. If continue to do vertical action,Generally, it can move downward, but it will not move upward, but there is the current sound of the motor,If continue to issue the up command, scan computer report error:ER_WARNING_HIGHT_ENCODER,The height indication in the GANTRY becomes_ _ _.
2. Turn off the gantry,after 20 minutes ,turn on the gantry,the vertical movemen is normal. After The up and down process several times,The driving part of the vertical movement makes a huge noise and squeaks.
3. Normal and abnormal points can appear at any height of the couch。
4.The driver of vertical movemen alarm message is:1010101010101010,I think is alarm 16 (overcurrent).
5.motor,driver,breaker (two),Mechanical part?
Thank you very much for any suggestions!

to rate and post a comment

(370)
(74)
(2)

juan pablo amado

re: Abnormal vertical movemen Toshiba Aquilion 32 couch

February 23, 2021 10:20

There is an electromechanical brake for vertical movement, associated with the lifting motor. I have had this problem and it was caused by deterioration of the command relay of said brake.
I am not aware of the name of the card involved, but it is located in the lower left corner of the gantry, on the inner side of the support leg.

(9)
(1)
(1)

wang xin

re: re: Abnormal vertical movemen Toshiba Aquilion 32 couch

February 25, 2021 04:49

Hello ,Dear juan pablo amado .
I'm very glad to receive your help.
Do you mean the relay on KGTSP2?
I will cheak the two relays.
Thank you very much!

PHILIPS Mx-8000 IDT/Brilliance 16 Slice CT Scanner -----Worldwide leader!!

HIGH QUALITY fully tested & refurbished systems to manufacturer specifications like new. Installation & service support worldwide. Parts & tubes in stock with warranty. Sales@Elsmed.com Call 813-925-1314

DOTmed Certified DOTmed 100
advertisement

Hitachi

RSTI Newsletter

Upcoming Auction Events

Premier Medical Depot
TIMED
Mar 04, 2021 (689 lots)
Therapeutic Technologies
TIMED
Mar 08, 2021 (178 lots)
ZRG LLC.