dismiss

TOMORROW our Clean Sweep Live Auction goes live at 9:30AM EST...don't miss it, get your pre-bids in now!

SEARCH
Current Location:
>
>
> AFGA CR 30 XM SOFTWARE & SERVICE MANUAL

AFGA CR 30 XM SOFTWARE & SERVICE MANUAL

Tags: PACS / DR / CR / Digital

(5)

Christopher Aleksandre Peña Jacobo

AFGA CR 30 XM SOFTWARE & SERVICE MANUAL

July 17, 2017 10:18

Good afternoon, I would like to know if someone could help me, I need the AFGA CR30 XM digitizer software, as well as the equipment and software service manual, I hope your answers, if they have any cost, I do not care, I need them, thank you for your Attention.

to rate and post a comment

(2260)
(430)
(12)

Lenny Place

re: AFGA CR 30 XM SOFTWARE & SERVICE MANUAL

July 18, 2017 07:45

I can send you the manuals I have but need an email addess

(502)
(72)
(4)

Dmitry Dederer

July 18, 2017 08:15

Hello, sir! We can help you. Contact us shadowcar@mail.ru

(20)
(3)

Roberto Rojas

July 19, 2017 10:18

Hello Sir Christopher A.P. J. I can offer you , a software that I have " AGFA CR30 " , waiting for you to be useful, I can put it in your hands under the exchange scheme for some other software that you have, whatever, if you access here I leave you my emails: giannini.datex@gmail.com medi-resolver@prodigy.net.mx
the software is an image of " nrg " with a NERO program
Sincerely Roberto Rojas Zavala

The (#1 Resource) for Medical Imaging and Peripherals. Call 1-949-273-8000

As a Master Distributor for major brands Barco, Philips, and Sony, we offer custom imaging solutions. With our renowned OEM Solutions and Service/Repair Center, Ampronix is a one-stop shop for HD Medical LCD Displays--Printers--Recorders--4K Cameras

Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED