> AGFA CR-10X LICENCE

AGFA CR-10X LICENCE

Tags: PACS / DR / CR / Digital

(7)
(6)

Richard Sungura

AGFA CR-10X LICENCE

June 11, 2019 09:15

Can some on assist me on how to get a new Licence for AGFA CR-10x. I bought a second hand CR which was working then suddenly it displayed a corrupted software which need licence. It cant open anymore though I have software CD. How can this be solved with TEAM VIEWER?

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(190)
(12)

Ronald Swapp

re: AGFA CR-10X LICENCE

June 12, 2019 09:58

There is no such as a cr10x license. Do you mean an nx license? If so you have to contact agfa global support.

(10)
(1)

Nikolai Kuzhel

re: AGFA CR-10X LICENCE

June 12, 2019 10:00

Probably, I can help you. Write me at nikolaikuzhel@yandex.com

(190)
(12)

Ronald Swapp

re: re: AGFA CR-10X LICENCE

June 13, 2019 10:14

If he's looking for an NX license you cannot generate a license, only agfa global support can do this. However his license for NX should already be on the system unless he did something foolish like update NX to a newer version.
There is no such thing as a CR10-X license.

(7)
(6)

Richard Sungura

re: re: AGFA CR-10X LICENCE

June 13, 2019 10:29

I will apprecuiate

(190)
(12)

Ronald Swapp

re: re: re: AGFA CR-10X LICENCE

June 13, 2019 03:39

I can assist via teamviewer email me: rtswapp@comcast.net
If I find you don't have the alf file, you will then have to contact AGFA Global Support to get one.
Normally the alf files are in an AGFA licensing directory, you just have to point the License Manager to the appropriate Alf file.

As for the CR10 displaying a corrupted file, you are mistaking the CR10-X for the NX workstation, these are two totally different items.
The CR10 will not tell you that you have a corrupted file, but if there is a problem with NX it will definitely tell you that.

If you do have the alf files, you need to create a new directory in the root of C and call it Alf Files.
Locate all the .alf files in the system and Copy them to the newly created Alf Files directory.
If possible login to windows as crservice and open NX Configurator.
You will want to load Active Configuration, then you will "Export (NOT SAVE) the configuration.
Create a directory, C:\Configurations, Export the active configuration to this directory.

Then you will go to Programs Files or Programs and AGFA, NX and in the service folder there is a link to Initalize NX prior to first Activation. This is the only way to get around a corrupt file.
Bear in mind when you do this it will wipe out your NX Configuration and you will have to rebuild it.
Once you get the the initialization done you will open license manager and browse to your newest .alf file.
If successful the License Manger will activate NX, if not successful try another file.
Once you have a successful NX Configuration you will need to open NX Configurator and then have it load from a Configuration file. This will be from the configuration file you exported.
You must then add users and manage user roles within the configurator otherwise NX will not run.

If you need further assistance just email me and I can remote in and try to take care of it.

Remember you must copy the alf files and do the export of configuration. If you do not have any alf files you are basically screwed and you have to contact AGFA Global Support. Only they can generate a fresh Alf file for you. NOBODY on Dotmed can do this despite what others might say.

Nationwide Service & Support 1-866-NUC-MED1

OEM trained nationwide service for NM, PET, PET/CT systems. Relocation, installation, parts, technical and clinical support. info@nis-mit.com

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2019 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED