(34)
(2)

sara ahmed

agfa drystar 5302

July 10, 2018 10:23

Dear all
i have agfa drystar 5302 printer it accept
only DT5B films.
when i use DT2B it print 2 films ,one of them is the image and the other is warning message.

please any one can help me to use DT2B films without trouble?

with best regards
sara.ahmed.hazem@gmail

to rate and post a comment

(160)
(9)

Ronald Swapp

re: agfa drystar 5302

July 11, 2018 10:26

What is the warning message and did you update the RFID Tag readers in the printer?
It is a mandatory update that needs to be done to print on the new DT media.
If the tag readers have not been updated you must contact AGFA Global support, provide your system serial number and they will get you the tag reader updates.
The tag readers are tied to the serial number of the Drystar. You will also need to update the software per Supoorts recomendation.
You can get to support by going to: https://global.agfahealthcare.com/main/services-support-and-specialty-services/

(160)
(9)

Ronald Swapp

re: agfa drystar 5302

July 11, 2018 10:45

Update the RFID Tag Readers in your printer, you need to contact AGFA Global Support with your serial number. They will send you the TAG Readers and the update software. Tag Readers are unique to your drystar serial number.

The Intuitive Biomedical Solution - GE OEC C-Arm Sales, Service & Parts

INTUITIVE THINKING • INTUITIVE WORKS • INTUITIVE SOLUTIONS • Contact TIBS today for your GE OEC C-arm Sales, Service or Parts. Parts & systems in stock now. Exchange or sell us your old C-arm. Call 866.499.3966 or email sales@tibscorp.com.

advertisement

advertisement
advertisement Advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2018 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED