>
> agfa nx workstation rislink

agfa nx workstation rislink

Tags: PACS / DR / CR / Digital, AGFA

(6)

serviceman

agfa nx workstation rislink

May 23, 2016 10:27

please we need help.we need to know how the rislink work ? and how to delete de hospital logo from nx workstation.best regards

to rate and post a comment

(72)
(18)

CARLOS RUEDA

re: agfa nx workstation rislink

May 24, 2016 10:10

Hi mr. Superman.
You should to get acces with service password, then execute the nxconfig application. Inside of NX service application you will found a friendly web interface to set up new devices like Storage, digitizer, printer, RisLink. Select Rislink and configure its port, aetitle, ipaddress, and the most important; link the dicom tags with you RIS Broker Interface in order to have on NX the same data that you RisBroker interface is sending. Then you can configure how you can see the demographics data, i.e. patient id, date procedure, patient name, order, asc, desc.... etc.
Hope this be usefull for you.

(14)

Reddi Kondapally

re: re: agfa nx workstation rislink

August 10, 2018 08:22

hi my friend, i have bought cr 30x recently from ebay, when i open nx workstation it showing error mess 310, i dont have software cd, please help me what i have to do, thank you very much, my email id is drreddysekhar@gmail.com

(72)
(18)

CARLOS RUEDA

re: agfa nx workstation rislink

May 24, 2016 10:10

To modify the logo you need to log in as a service on NX then execute NxConfig App. On main menu, go to printers, select the root printer and navigate trough its config until find sheet properties on this section you can customatize all demographics data that you can see on monitor and film hardcopy; i.e. patient name, id, birthdate, logo.... etc. You can unable the logo check box and that is all... or you can add other logo... ;-)

THE (LEADER) IN MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1982. SALES-SERVICE-REPAIR

Special-Pricing Available on Medical Displays, Patient Monitors, Recorders, Printers, Media, Ultrasound Machines, and Cameras. This includes Top Brands such as SONY, BARCO, NDS, NEC, LG, EDAN, EIZO, ELO, FSN, PANASONIC, MITSUBISHI, OLYMPUS, & WIDE.

advertisement

advertisement
advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2018 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED