dismiss

Our Clean Sweep Live Auction goes live today at 9:30AM EST...get your pre-bids in now!

SEARCH
Current Location:
>
>
> C-arm Software

C-arm Software

Tags: C-Arm, OEC

(76)
(10)
(1)

bashir ahmad

C-arm Software

March 24, 2016 08:49

Hi friend,

I have a OEC 9600 C-arm system which did not boot completely. As per service manual i checked the SRAM PCMCIA Card battery it was empty. But i could not Read the SRAM PCMCIA card in my laptop. Does any body having software to read the SRAM PCMCIA card in the laptop. Or any service disk of the OEC 9600 C-arm. My email is
If any friend having some experience i may pay the price for it please.

Regards

Bashir

to rate and post a comment

(2260)
(430)
(12)

Lenny Place

re: C-arm Software

March 25, 2016 08:06

you will need a windows 98 computer normally unless you have a stand alone PCMCIA unit and if you do all you need is the backup floppy. you forgot your email address i can send you a service floppy

(76)
(10)
(1)

bashir ahmad

re: re: C-arm Software

March 25, 2016 02:28

Thanks Lenny, Sorry friend yes I forget my email, It is here please is window 98 can recognise the PCMCIA card or still i have to find the PCMCIA SRAM card driver to copy the data on it from backup floppy.

(2260)
(430)
(12)

Lenny Place

re: re: re: C-arm Software

March 25, 2016 03:18

i use a windows 98 laptop with the drivers loaded with not issue and just copy the backup to the card

(15)
(1)

naim llapashtica

re: re: re: C-arm Software

May 19, 2017 07:24

can you tried to help me on procedure for sram card najimi_@hotmail.com

(503)
(72)
(4)

Dmitry Dederer

re: C-arm Software

March 26, 2016 03:29

Hello! I can help you. E-mail me at shadowcar@mail.ru

The Intuitive Biomedical Solution - GE OEC C-Arm Sales, Service & Parts

INTUITIVE THINKING • INTUITIVE WORKS • INTUITIVE SOLUTIONS • Contact TIBS today for your GE OEC C-arm Sales, Service or Parts. Parts & systems in stock now. Exchange or sell us your old C-arm. Call 866.499.3966 or email sales@tibscorp.com.

Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED