Over 200 Maryland Auctions End Today - Bid Now
Over 2300 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - TX 02/10, CA 02/13, Ontario 02/14, NJ 02/17

Can you identify this Pausch Cosmos Straight-Arm component?

Tags: Radiology - R/F, PAUSCH

(9)

(61)

Scott Milgrom

Can you identify this Pausch Cosmos Straight-Arm component?

January 23, 2023 10:17

Hello All ---
The OEM schematics identify this small board only as "Z3". The printing that remains on it is illegible so we are unable to identify the original supplier source. It is located within the "Drive Motor ASSEMBLY". We have already sourced the actual Drive Motor itself without difficulty whatsoever. However, Del, which acquired the patent and product from Pausch a year or 2 ago, does not sell individual components from the "Assembly" but only the Assembly in its entirety. Even this would be OK, except that the Assembly is not an item Del stocks... but produces only upon request, and this takes a couple weeks or more. Consequently, we are trying to locate this last damaged item (its purpose is that it reverses motor polarity.) I wish I could attach a photo of it here, but there's no method to do this in the forum. I will email a photo for you to view if you feel you can help. Thank you in advance!

to rate and post a comment

Auction Alert - Live Now: SDI Medical Consultants Surplus Auctions February 13th

SDI Medical Consultants closeout auctions take place on DOTmed.com. Bid today on 116 lots of medical equipment. Inspection is available in person or video call. Please contact sdimedical@sbcglobal.net or 619 267 1391 to make arrangements.

advertisement

Upcoming Auction Events

Tekyard Medical
TIMED Ending Soon
Feb 08, 2023 (219 lots)
Global Medical Devices LLC
TIMED
Feb 10, 2023 (83 lots)
SDI Medical Consultants
TIMED
Feb 13, 2023 (116 lots)
Unitedrecovery.ca