Tags: CT, SIEMENS

(331)
(18)
(6)

Jose Morillo

FATAL ERROR STARTING SIEMENS EMOTION 16

February 23, 2018 04:05

Type yoDear colleagues
We have a CT EMOTION 16 that show a fatal error on screen when operator turn system on. IRS doesn't auto start. When operator Turn the main switch on and push IRS ON push button, system start and work without problems all day.

We open, clean and check all pc hardware connections without finding any problem. No change.
We want to reload software but have some doubts due the service manual is not 100% compatible with equipment

This system has 2 pc's fujitsu with these part numbers: 10590812 and 10498302
SOMARIS VERSION: Syngo CT 2013_A
ICS: VC 20B
IRS: 20.0.7 IRS_VC20_V2.0_2013AUG12_1255
ServPack 3 & 41
Aplications FP59
Syngo VY21A SL08 P15

On manual we have mention if ICS has a problem with HARD disk we must replace the whole ICS. We don't read nothing similar about IRS or IRS disks. We have afraid that IRS doesn't support reload of software and the system doesn't start any more.
Is there any safe procedure to do this? Is there another reason for this fail?

Best regardsur question or comment here...

to rate and post a comment

(85)
(19)

Mario E Sarduy La Paz

re: FATAL ERROR STARTING SIEMENS EMOTION 16

February 24, 2018 01:48

I can help you Morillo. Write me at mario.sarduy@gmail.com
You can replace one of the HD in the IRS without problems and also yo7u can reinstall software too. John know my phone number, you can ask him my phone and I will tell you what do you need to do.

Best Regards

1 person liked this

(18)
(3)

Nikolay Bespalow Nikolay

re: re: FATAL ERROR STARTING SIEMENS EMOTION 16

March 13, 2018 01:21

Kind time of day of the colleague !! Please share .. if not sorry .. the software is needed .. the image of the installation disks for Siemens kt emotion 16 for the re-enactor and the machine itself: VB42B.8.0.5.IRS_VB42 V3.0_64_2013Nov26_1443 ServPack42 VX70G SLO7P13 .... Somaris \ 5SingoCT2014A.vb42

(14)
(3)

Shawn McNeir

February 24, 2018 01:48

Put a monitor, keyboard and mouse in monitor. Start IRS and get into Bios. Check settings on how system responds to power recovery. When the system is turned off the UPS should also be turned off. When the ups is started, it should start both ICS and IRS at the same time when they sense that power is applied to computer.

Loading software on the irs should not be needed for a boot up problem. If anything a reload of the bios in needed instead.

1 person liked this

(6)

Hesham Rihan

February 26, 2018 09:53

I agree totally with you , Reloading S/W is not useful in this case

(85)
(19)

Mario E Sarduy La Paz

February 26, 2018 04:28

I agree with you too, but I already sent instructions to other guy that work with Murillo before for check bios setting and also if bios battery is down and he told me that all was okey

Best Regards

(4)

kakala

March 29, 2018 03:42

right

(262)
(40)

Gabriel Cool

February 24, 2018 01:49

You need find CD for IRS, connec monitor to IRS, mouse and motherbord. Reboot IRS and reload SW

PHILIPS MX8000 & Brilliance Systems & Spare Parts In Stock Now!

HIGH QUALITY fully tested & refurbished systems to manufacturer specifications like new. Installation & service support worldwide. Parts & tubes in stock with warranty. Sales@Elsmed.com Call 813-925-1314 DOTmed Certified DOTmed 100

advertisement

advertisement
advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2018 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED