dismiss

Mark your calendars: the next Clean Sweep Live Auction will be on Thursday, January 25th--Click to view the full catalogue

SEARCH
Current Location:
>
>
> Fluoroscan 50200 change clock battery

Fluoroscan 50200 change clock battery

(234)
(19)
(47)

Gary Benitez

Fluoroscan 50200 change clock battery

July 15, 2010 02:53

Has anyone out there ever change the clock battery on a Fluoroscan 50200 3" mini c-arm? I have the service manual and can locate it with a little help.

Please contact me if you ever came across this situation.

Thanks.

Gary Benitez
Crown Medical Int'l

to rate and post a comment

(111)
(9)
(4)

Miguel Chavira

Re: Fluoroscan 50200 change clock battery

November 21, 2010 10:58

Hi, i have changed battery clock because i had this fault code: 002, so i tought that changing the battery clock, can solve the code. but it wasn't work.
do you know about this fault code?

MiGuel Chavira

(234)
(19)
(47)

Gary Benitez

Re: Fluoroscan 50200 change clock battery

November 29, 2010 10:54

Miguel,

Thanks but I already sold the machine to someone who did not mind this small problem. It is really nothing and it goes away when you take x-ray.

If I find out anything more on this I'll definitely let you know. What is your email address so I can write to you directly?

(36)
(3)

toni

re: Re: Fluoroscan 50200 change clock battery

September 12, 2017 09:21

hOLA MIGUEL , TU TENDRAS EL MANUAL DE SERVICIO QUE ME PUDIERAS PASAR UNA COPIA DE LOS DIAGRAMAS ELECTRICOS, YO TENGO UN PROBLEMA DE RAYOS X. GRACIAS MI CORREO ES ANTOLINRAYOSX@HOTMAIL.COM. Y MI TEL. ES 664 6482709

(36)
(3)

toni

re: Fluoroscan 50200 change clock battery

September 12, 2017 09:21

hEY GARY, DO YOU HAVETHIS SERVICE MANUAL ¿ MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME SENDING ME THE SCHEMATICS, AND I CAN TELL YOU HOW TO EXCHANGE THE BATTERY, OK¿, THANKS.

MEDREPAIR- BEST CHOICE FOR SURGICAL POWER SALES AND SERVICE 1-800-717-1894

Check out our large inventory of Electric and Pneumatic Power Equipment, Attachments and accessories from Stryker, Hall and more. We also offer free estimates on reliable repairs and warranties.

Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2018 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED