Over 40 Florida Auctions End Tomorrow 09/28 - Bid Now
Over 2250 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - OK 09/29, NJ Cleansweep 09/30, CA 10/01, NJ 10/05

GE brivo DR-F with XR-385 digital aqyisition system

Tags: PACS / DR / CR / Digital, GE

(1)

Ion Guranda

GE brivo DR-F with XR-385 digital aqyisition system

September 13, 2021 10:45

hello everyone.
I need help with my acquisition system XR-385 attached to my GE Brivo DRF x-ray system system.
So, the acquisition DR station a week ago starts to give problems, it starts very slow, sometimes it doesn't start at all, goes to the program loading logo and stops, cursor not moving, like OS bug.

when it is possible to start software gave me an error :
Table detector power supply error. reset the system. check jumper for USB power supply. call service if the problem persists.

of course, then I decided that I have a faulty power supply that is attached behind the vertigraph.

Then I took the faulty power supply to another working system and... it works, so the power supply is good.

As I can understand there are 3 things remaining that it can be
1 cable between PC, CAN port, and power supply
2 CAN PCI controller inside PC defective
3 Some software troubles

finally my questions
1 "check jumper for usb power supply" is the jumper inside the PC that makes it possible to have a USB power supply from +5V or from +5VStandby supply?
2 how can I understand if the PCI CAN controller card works well?
3 have somebody service information about this system?
4 if in case how to reinstall the software?

to rate and post a comment

Are you overpaying on your surgical monitor display repairs?

At Atlas Electronics we don’t sell new monitors so we are highly motivated to repair your existing equipment. We repair all makes and models of Surgical Monitor Displays since 1981! Call Nick at 214-923-4229 or email direct nick@ehotelrepair.com

advertisement

Hitachi

RSTI Newsletter

Upcoming Auction Events

USEDSYNTHES.COM
TIMED Ending Soon
Sep 28, 2021 (44 lots)
Premier Medical Depot
TIMED
Sep 29, 2021 (979 lots)
ZRG Medical
TIMED