Over 40 Florida Auctions End Tomorrow 09/28 - Bid Now
Over 2250 Total Lots Up For Auction at Four Locations - OK 09/29, NJ Cleansweep 09/30, CA 10/01, NJ 10/05

ge ct/i hispeed advantage

(173)
(28)
(1)

Marivic Mendoza

ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 12, 2012 08:34

i have a problem with my ge ct/i hispeed advantage.. here is the problem:
1. when i do tube warm the message is:
host:obc error:183182
i/o board pilot relay are closed.PDU pilot relay not energized. BCSTAT=0; HVDC rail voltage=277v.

2. when i do kv loop command using both, anode cathode these are the message:
host:obc error:214080
HVDC BUS Voltage is present while backup contactor pilot relay indicates a de-energized state, gentry i/o relay k251 and k245 are energized
hvdc bus voltage:52
gentry i/o address:FFAFBFH, bit:D4 expected 1 actual :0

3. using kv &ma command

host:obc error:214080
HVDC BUS Voltage is present while backup contactor pilot relay indicates a de-energized state, gentry i/o relay k251 and k245 are energized
hvdc bus voltage:261
gentry i/o address:FFAFBFH, bit:D4 expected 1 actual :0

thankk you and hope you can give me advice

to rate and post a comment

(28)
(6)

Dean Kenney

re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 12, 2012 06:50

If my memory is correct your problem is in the pdu your rail voltage should be around 600 volts check your rectifier or you have lost a phase

(173)
(28)
(1)

Marivic Mendoza

re: re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 12, 2012 08:44

i already check the pdu.i think it is ok because using the manual high voltage test the pdu is ok. i remove the wire connecting to the 550vdc and use the high voltage test and it will function but when i put it back it will have a mnt fault.i remove the connector to the slip ring and the fault will be gone.i also check the fuse of rotor and the hv tank and it seems is functioning

(4)

Robert Theriot

re: re: re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 13, 2012 02:01

Does PDU Ctrl have error LED indications?

(173)
(28)
(1)

Marivic Mendoza

re: re: re: re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 16, 2012 08:01

yes the error is mnlt fault... and the hv low is not lite (ds2 of the compact pdu)

(173)
(28)
(1)

Marivic Mendoza

re: re: re: re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 16, 2012 10:07

when i do the man_hvdc test the DS5 led will light which indicates the ac voltage at J1 was under limit after 0.5sec. but when i repeat it DS10 will light which means the hVDC Bus is enable. one thing i notice only the DS1 is light which indicates the HVDC BUs Hi-side capacitance is charged while the Ds2 which indicates the HVDc bus Lo-side capacitace is charged is not light

(4)

Robert Theriot

re: re: re: re: re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 16, 2012 10:43

with power off, I would disconnect the large capacitors(usually blue) and check their capacitance, compare. Should be 4600uf. You could also swap them & watch problem change. These caps balance the HV for anode/cathode. If this is not the problem, you are on the right track...these caps may discharge through some power resistors in the circuit. let me know what you find

(173)
(28)
(1)

Marivic Mendoza

re: re: re: re: re: re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 18, 2012 09:01

i use the hv test to test the 550vdc, when the ts1 and ts2 is connected to the gantry the fault comes but when i disconnect it the hv test will pass.

(4)

Robert Theriot

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 18, 2012 11:25

Then check brushes, slip ring. I believe the Anode and Cathode inverters and the rotor ctrl are using the 550v rail voltage.

(173)
(28)
(1)

Marivic Mendoza

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 20, 2012 02:08

i already check the brushes of the slip ring and it seems to fine. one thing i check is to disconnect the 550vdc of the inverter for both anode and cathode leaving the rotor ctroler as the load.when i run the kv loop and backup timer command the test pass witout an error. i put the 550vdc of the anode and rotor AS load sometimes the test pass and sometimes fail using same command.same goes when i combine with the rotor controller and the cathode inverter. the message appearts same as above

(4)

Robert Theriot

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 21, 2012 07:25

I hope you have already checked all your phases and rectified HVDC...However,
When you did the man_hvdc test, you had LO SIDE (DS2 )not lit. That indicates Cathode. Now, I would guess Cath Inverter or tank as fault.

(173)
(28)
(1)

Marivic Mendoza

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: ge ct/i hispeed advantage

September 23, 2012 11:07

i already check why ds2 is not lit this is because the LED is damage.when i do the manual hv test both ds1 and ds2 is lit but the same problem occurs.we check the inverter to the other machine and it is functioning well.is ther any part of the machine which cause the problem other than the hv tank

(1)
(1)

Mike Weaver

September 13, 2012 02:01

Check to see if the PDU control board has an error led (red) on it. If it says Imbalence. Check the big blue capacitors in PDU. they may be out of tolerance. If you find one bad, Change both.

1 person liked this

Melfi Marco

October 28, 2012 12:05

hi, i have the same problem
i/o board pilot relay are closed.PDU pilot relay not energized. BCSTAT=0 --> but my HVDC Rail Voltage is 0!
any solution? Thank's

Melfi Marco

October 28, 2012 12:04

Hi
then you solved the problem?
I have the same problem "i / o board pilot relays are not energized closed.PDU pilot relay. BCSTAT = 0 ....
but i have HVDC rail voltage = 0

(42)
(4)

salman khan

October 28, 2012 05:36

HELLO MELFI
email me at salmankhan.ge.ct@gmail.com

Melfi Marco

November 01, 2012 09:47

Solved! I had problems on one of the fuses 80A in the PDU. It was not totally broken but had high resistence and gave me problems on the voltage

1 person liked this

(26)
(2)

Francisco Garcia

September 13, 2021 10:38

I had the same issue, the solution was to replace the 2 4600uF capacitors in the PDU. They dried out and the value was very low... so this action was succesfull.

Pioneer Biomedical – The #1 Solution for All Your Patient Monitor Needs!

Our expert team provides prompt, dependable solutions for rentals, sales and repairs on patient monitors, gas modules, telemetry and more! We focus on producing superior results and providing first-class customer service. Call (888) 644-3274.

advertisement

Hitachi

RSTI Newsletter

Upcoming Auction Events

USEDSYNTHES.COM
TIMED Ending Soon
Sep 28, 2021 (44 lots)
Premier Medical Depot
TIMED
Sep 29, 2021 (979 lots)
ZRG Medical
TIMED