GE LOGIQ C3 Ultrasound

Tags: Ultrasound, GE

(4)

Marius Muller

GE LOGIQ C3 Ultrasound

December 04, 2017 11:41

I had a problem with HDD and DVD.
Replaced HDD,DVD was OK.
Installed Win XP Professional on new HDD ( not from yellow GE Cd)
Installed application from yellow GE cd
Entered licence key and serial number.
Machine boots up and seems to be working BUT MY PROBLEM-When I boot up it asks me for the serial number every time with the message “There is no serial number in the system check and input it”.Where can I change this so it does not ask me every time?Is it a 3V lithium battery issue or setup related? Please advise Thank you.

to rate and post a comment

(4)

ashok kumar

re: GE LOGIQ C3 Ultrasound

December 06, 2017 09:05

May be its software problem. Because of serial no in 8pin ic in main board. When load software it will takes automatically from chip to hdd somu dont need to load serial no always. I have one loop technic. Contact in my mail id ashtronicstechnologies@gmail.com

(4)

ashok kumar

re: GE LOGIQ C3 Ultrasound

December 06, 2017 09:10

May be its software problem. Because of serial no in 8pin ic in main board. When load software it will takes automatically from chip to hdd somu dont need to load serial no always. I have one loop technic. Contact in my mail id ashtronicstechnologies@gmail.com

Probo Medical | We Buy, Repair, and Sell New and Used Ultrasound Equipment

We buy, repair, & sell new, used, and refurbished ultrasound probes and stock systems. 5000+ probes in stock. All probes are thoroughly tested & come with a warranty. Contact us about our special offer probes today! 317-759-9210 or sales@probomedical.com DOTmed Certified DOTmed 100

Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED