GE VIVID 7 PROBLEM

Tags: Ultrasound, GE

(4)
(2)

munir dabbour

GE VIVID 7 PROBLEM

August 10, 2017 11:09

Hello

I have a problem with a GE VIVID 7 Pro system , it starts ok , within 5 minutes of normal working , an error window appears with the following :
" RFI HW error detected . Please notact service. "
and a TAB in the window " Shutdown"
The device freezes with when this message appears , and had to be restarted to work normally again , and same thing happens ,

Please let me know if anyone has any idea about this error ,
Thanks in advance
Best Regards

munir
munirdabbour@hotmail.com

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(7)
(1)

Alfonso Marquez

re: GE VIVID 7 PROBLEM

August 11, 2017 07:56

Hi, You can send me the year and serial equipment to help you

1 person liked this

(4)
(2)

munir dabbour

re: re: GE VIVID 7 PROBLEM

August 15, 2017 10:31

ok , i will , thanks

(1)
(1)

Shujoadin Nizomov

August 11, 2017 07:56

Any part is heating up, or it is in a video card or power supply. Open it and blow it. open case and watches what it is parts heated.

1 person liked this

(21)
(5)
(2)

Manjul Kumar

August 13, 2017 01:58

Pls check it PC2IP and replace RFI board with another one and also check fan on upper side of boards. All fan working or not...
There is also u have to check that is there any sound of multiple relays operating suddenly. If there is something like this then the problem in ur LV SUPPLY (DCDC BOX).

(4)
(2)

munir dabbour

re: re: GE VIVID 7 PROBLEM

August 15, 2017 10:31

Thanks , all tests and diagnostic tests passed including the RFI test and they were OK , even with the tab of the error appearing , still should i suspect the RFI

Trust in partnership

By partnering with Consensys, you can rest assured knowing all your equipment is being monitored to the highest levels. Consensys offers fully configurable service solutions that include full service contracts, preventative maintenance & more>>>

Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED