Over 400 Total Lots Up For Auction at Three Locations - Jutland 12/13, MD 12/14, CA 12/16

GE Vivid i no export button

Tags: Ultrasound, GE

(2)

Leonie Pilon

GE Vivid i no export button

November 21, 2022 10:30

Hello,

I have an issue with our system GE Vivid i system.

I've been setting up the connectivity to our Dicom/PACS server with success. When we do a new exam on a patient, it is sent to the spooler and transfers properly to our PACS. So far so good.

I am now trying to export the previous pateitns/exams and I cannot find the "export button". I have followed the training videos, the service and the user manual, but at the screen and moment they say to press the "export button", that button is just inexistant.

I have switched the language from our original one to english, just in case it was a programming issue. But it still isn't there.

Has anyone seen this before or has a solution?

to rate and post a comment

(25)
(2)

Nikolai Kuzhel

re: GE Vivid i no export button

November 28, 2022 10:03

May be you have locked options like DICOM, MPEGvue or EchoPAC and etc?

(2)

Leonie Pilon

re: re: GE Vivid i no export button

November 29, 2022 10:56

Thank you for the suggestion!
I went to work in the settings of this echo for a bit, but the section "options" has the ones you mentionned as "permanent". So unfortunately, the problem must be somewhere else...

Auction Alert - Live Now: ZRG Medical Surplus Auctions December 16th

ZRG Medical closeout auctions take place on DOTmed.com. Bid today on 95 lots of medical equipment. Onsite or virtual inspection available. Please contact 760-438-8835 ext. 100 for an appointment. All equipment is Biomed tested with detailed description.

DOTmed Certified DOTmed 100
advertisement

Upcoming Auction Events

LBN Medical
TIMED
Dec 13, 2022 (42 lots)
Tekyard Medical
TIMED
Dec 14, 2022 (259 lots)
ZRG Medical
TIMED
Dec 16, 2022 (95 lots)